Worst Huel spill ever, whoops!

Absolutely brilliant.

Went in to buy some new tennis shoes today. Drinking Chocolate Huel on the way in. Haven’t bought gym shoes in the longest time, so I was expecting it to take a while that’s why I brought my shake with me. Had to go to the bathroom (so much caffeine this morning). Urinal is busted. Go to a stall. Put the shaker bottle on the toilet paper dispenser. Go to sit (I SIT WHEN I PEE I DON’T CARE IT’S 2020). Knock over shaker bottle and it breaks. Sucky, but I’ve got plenty of backups. Employee walks in to find me trying to clean up with paper towels. This dude thinks I just shit all over the floor, apparently. He throws up in the sink and calls management. They threaten to call the police before anyone takes a beat to hear me explain myself. I did get 15% off though for I guess giving everyone something to laugh about so win-win I guess.

9 Likes

Whahahaha omg that’s horrible :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh gosh … LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: