Worst Huel spill ever, whoops!

Absolutely brilliant.

Went in to buy some new tennis shoes today. Drinking Chocolate Huel on the way in. Haven’t bought gym shoes in the longest time, so I was expecting it to take a while that’s why I brought my shake with me. Had to go to the bathroom (so much caffeine this morning). Urinal is busted. Go to a stall. Put the shaker bottle on the toilet paper dispenser. Go to sit (I SIT WHEN I PEE I DON’T CARE IT’S 2020). Knock over shaker bottle and it breaks. Sucky, but I’ve got plenty of backups. Employee walks in to find me trying to clean up with paper towels. This dude thinks I just shit all over the floor, apparently. He throws up in the sink and calls management. They threaten to call the police before anyone takes a beat to hear me explain myself. I did get 15% off though for I guess giving everyone something to laugh about so win-win I guess.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Huel/comments/emwff6/tifu_at_a_sporting_goods_store/

12 Likes

Whahahaha omg that’s horrible :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh gosh … LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Literally one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. You should make a YouTube comedy sketch based off that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@Tim_Huel can we make this happen?

“When Huel goes wrong” could make a great video series.

1 Like

Oh my life how did I miss this thread?! Thank you for bringing it into my life! This is hilarious. Love the idea of the series. We would have to add a disclaimer at the beginning “Based on real events.” Start it off like every netflix documentary!

1 Like

That is superb. I’m right behind the series idea, too :smiley: