A Seasonal Smattering of Gingerbread (on your desktop or mobile)

It’s apparently been Christmas for the last month or so and, keeping that in mind, here’s my early (and possibly only*) contribution to the festive season.

In honour of the Christmas Kryptonite that is the Gingerbread FB, I created this 3D rendered desktop wallpaper for you lovely people to use if you want.

It’s rendered in high resolution in a wide aspect ratio so you crop and change that up if need be – the high res file can be downloaded from Google Drive here:

Enjoy!

*bah humbug

15 Likes

I love this! Thank you so much. “Christmas Kryptonite” - we’re totally stealing that! :christmas_tree: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Looks great!

Hi everyone – away from the office today and had some free time in the afternoon so created these companion images of the Christmas Kryptonite for anyone to use as they like – not 3D this time – photography and Photoshop in portrait aspect ratio to be used as a smartphone/tablet wallpaper. There are three colour options all in the same downloadable archive file, Blue, Red and Green.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xj8qx7cXdPXSl_5FWM6AtuGnceTgNOVc

3 Likes

it’s allowed to be moderately excited by Christmas now, right?

3 Likes

Definitely!

I hope this is your actual job, these are great!

1 Like

I was an image retoucher by trade many, many moons/eons ago – but since I moved into brand solutions and deployment management, I haven’t ‘been on the keys’ for around 15 years – so now I do this kind of stuff for fun and keep my eye in on software update capabilities.

2 Likes

Good man! You could probably make a fair bit of money taking commissions, but unfortunately, given the nature of the internet, you’d probably never be able to look at the poor gingerbread man the same way again

3 Likes

These were not really intended as any kind of wallpaper (although I guess they could be used as mobile wallpapers) more an exercise in branded content creation

3 Likes

The black one would work as packing tape!

1 Like