Huel Sainsbury's?

Has anyone else noticed that sainsbury’s are listed in the store locator on the huel website?

Do they stock huel, have i missed this?

4 Likes

RTD is in there for £5ish a bottle… Saw it the other day and nearly fainted.

7 Likes

Good spot. Huel hired ex-Sainsbury’s buying manager Daniel Plimmer as head of procurement and demand earlier this year. I think he also worked for Innocent at some point. Maybe that helped.

2 Likes

WOW £5, that is high :open_mouth:

I would have expected half that price at £2.50 or £3.00

1 Like

£3.50, although it’s worth noting we don’t have control over the price Sainsbury’s want to sell it as. They might trial at different prices!

Exciting though!

8 Likes

ah, that sounds like a more realistic price. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope that one day I will be able to pop in to Sainsbury’s for a bag of Huel powder!

1 Like

Maybe on the big ones… They do sell protein powder supplements, but in the most awkward places, so I don’t know where it would go

1 Like

I would suggest somewhere between the aisles for vegan food, ready meals, air fresheners, and bulk toilet paper! :smirk::laughing:

9 Likes

I’m just guessing, but there’s a bunch of different brands ‘breakfast replacement’ drinks in store already that sit on their own in odd places. They’re not nutritionally complete, but alongside those makes the most logical sense.

2 Likes

Dammmnnnnn, you learn something new EVERYDAY!

1 Like

Have you tried Ocado? I would have thought that would be a good place to stock.

1 Like

1 Like

My Sainsburys only stocks Vanilla RTD :sob:

1 Like

My Sainsbury’s stocks very little. They moved an Argos centre in there when they took it over, and don’t stock many new products, even though they say they do.

1 Like

Where did you find the store locator

1 Like

follow this:

but from the home page go:

huel.com -> about huel -> store locator

2 Likes

Some stores will have both, some will just have one. However this is just the start, currently Huel is just in a few Sainsbury’s in the chillers by the milks and protein shakes. Watch this space.

6 Likes

Have a word with em, my closest sainsburys with stock is an hours drive away :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes! Mine is so I’ll be adding one to my next order so I can try it without having to order either a whole box or cancel and restart my subscription!

1 Like