I Will Buy Any Unopened Bags of v2.3 Original

The shift to version 3.0 in the summer somehow passed me by. I only found out about the demise of v.2.3 last month and I’m absolutely devestated. Especially as @Julian assured me ages ago that there were no plans to discontinue Original. It feels a bit sneaky to keep the Original name but use it to rebrand ‘New & Improved’ so that now…

Original = New & Improved = 'orrible!!! :sob:

Anywho, if anyone has any unopened Original v.2.3 lying around, I’ll be happy to buy it from you. I’ve no idea what I’m going to do when my stocks run out. Someone in Support suggested I try mixing Vanilla and Unflavoured to try to recreate v.2.3. So now I have to buy two products I don’t want to try and create something on my own that is a bit like the perfectly good product that I’ve been consuming almost daily for the past 3.5 years and that has now been discontinued. Like that makes sense… Grrrr…

in the summer? it’s literally over a year since v3 launch now. Or you mean since V3 Original was launched? The new ‘original’ for me is sweeter than before so now after some trial and error - I use a mix of 60% UU and 40% Original - seems pretty close to where it was and I find it an easy pleasant drink.

Yes, I meant the launch of v.3.0 that was in August 2020, I believe.

Thanks for the mixology tip - I’ll use that as a starting point.