Major life change

Belive it or not ive not felt hungery in weeks on huel . Don’t think ive got a problem nurse and doc have been happy been every fortnight for bloods and weight done with the possible diabetes and high blood pressure . Still drink tea and coffee both decaf and caffeine free fizzy stuff. But yes i could murder the first person i see with a bacon roll . But i truly think thqt the change in diet and the avoidance of sugar and large amounts of carbs such as in white bread which i could eat 10 - 12 slices a day along with latte’s high fat pastries , saviours crips and chocolate. All which have lead to my unhealthy life , 32 bmi index . So no i dont think ive got a problem . But at current workload of 20 hours driving and 20 hours light work . My calorie intake is probably right .Thank you for the concern and i hope to prove you wrong that i am on the right track . And the weight stays off for good too
Jamie

1 Like

Jamie it sounds like you are making some amazing progress and are starting to see some benefits. So happy that Huel is helping you out with this. Like @Jay I was initially concerned by the steep calorie deficit you are going for. However, if your doctor and nurses are happy then so are we. Keep up the hard work; whatever works for you is always the most important thing in losing weight.

Thank you for updating us.

3 Likes

Hi all nearly 2 months in on huel
Weight 15 st 8 lbs
Waist down from 44" to 38"
Bp down to 140/80 docs still changing meds to even it out
Moobs down I would say 2 cup sizes
Started also on couch to 5k . Indoors on a treadmill
Week one done big blisters, calf muscles screaming , nipple rub . But feel like it’s getting easier.
Treated my self to a underarmour compression tee to hold the moobs in place and it was a medium sized as apposed to usually 2xl .
One happy bunny . Confidence improving, self esteem rising .
Thanks huel

J

2 Likes

Steady state cardio is not doing you any favours man, get the calories up, protein up and lift some weights or do some conditioning or interval training. You will lose weight on a big calorie deficit but you aren’t doing bad at 15/8 I’m about 3 stone heavier and I’m on 2000KC a day but still focusing on gradual loss and muscular gain at the same time. Half a stone a month is enough.

More than happy
Weight loss down to 1 lb a week
Now 15st 6lbs
Doctor very impressed with results so far
Treated myself to a proper pair of trainers fitted at a running shop.
Feet getting better no new blisters .

Jamie

4 Likes

Well done @Jamie1!!!

I’ve stopped weighing myself. Still Huelling, still pretty consistent - odd fall of the wagon. I’m now keeping an eye on my weight using my belt. On the last hole and trying to keep it there. I now have a multi vit and an extra vit D every morning and that has helped keep body and soul together as I still keep my calories to around 1800 a day, which is my new norm.

Apart from Yoga I intend to get to the gym again, though traffic prevents me using my normal one, so I’ll have to find one near where I work. Going to go for muscle this time, I hate cardio and as you get older it’s as important to keep yourself from wasting away :sob:

1 Like