Make your packaging recyclable!

It’s a noble idea but the practical and logistical aspects make it unworkable. There are emissions and costs associated with getting the pouches back to Huel. Then they would have to be visually inspected by a human and then cleaned and then sterilised before they could be reused.

How dare you… Don’t you realise humans will be extinct soon if we drink Huel or not! Greta looked like she was going to beat the crap out of Donald Trump the other month her face was like thunder

2 Likes

Back on topic. Can you recycle the Huel powder packages into underpants do you think

:-:rofl: Could be Chafing but worth considering.

1 Like

Would they be strong enough to withstand the legendary Huel related flatulence do you think? Not a problem I’ve had but maybe someone who has can test them out. Enquiring minds would like to know.

Huel should make underwear that traps the famous huel farts.
Just imagine you fill it with methane sent it back to them and they dispose safely the harmful gas, good for the environment, good for my workplace. It’s a win win… well except for huel as they’ll have lot of disgusting smelly underwear to deal with.

Huel merch is limited to t shirts why not expand into lingerie. They could partner with Ann summers

Then recycles the farts back into Huel powder, win win win

1 Like

If you just got rid of two words it no longer becomes, you adult making fun of an autistic girl and your point would still make sense and be valid. With those two words you sound like a troll and what’s the point of making the forum full of abuse?

2 Likes

Haters gonna hate

Back to the underpants, what if we put a bag in the butt area to capture the farts. I once farted in a jar when I was a kid, can’t remember what I did with the jar. Would it contain the butt pollutants? I read somewhere there’s a pillow that can absorb farts. We need our top scientists on this. I’ll get to my research lab with my jars and report back.

I’ll be sure to take that in to account in my research. I’m still new to huel and other threads say the farting calms down after a while but mine hasn’t. And I don’t like holding it in all time

You know that saying from shrek

Also why does it smell SO FUCKING TOXIC

I’ll let you in on a little secret.

It never calms down.

Not even a little bit.

We all just live with it now.

We all just live in air that keeps getting thicker and thicker.

1 Like

I always wonder why people get so worked up about Huel’s packaging. It seems pretty obvious to me that, on a per meal basis, using Huel dramatically reduces your plastic use from packaging, emissions from less efficient food sources, and less power needed to run a fridge or freezer.

It’s not perfect (what will be?) but why does it seem so many people are determined to make the perfect the enemy of the (very) good?

1 Like

I think you’re overstating it a bit. I’m very pleased about how little waste I cause now I’m on a mostly-Huel diet. That doesn’t mean it couldn’t be even better, or that I shouldn’t keep prodding Huel to remind them their customers care about this stuff. That’s not “getting worked up”. I’m still buying the stuff.

The only Huel product that I can’t justify buying is the RTD, and that’s honestly more about cost than about plastic. The bottles are also the only product I’ve seen anyone get worked up about.

I would like to think that every product under the sun has customers asking them to improve their environmental practices, because that’s what the world needs right now.

edit: I don’t like how this forum shows when someone is typing a reply. I’ve got stuff to do but I’m going to wait and read @hunzas’s joke. Make it a good one, chum!

editedit: oh actually it was adorable.

and love sweet love…It’s the only thing that there’s just too little of.

damn…sorry @David…should have just gone out

1 Like

It’s alright, I was pretending to be busy for comic effect.

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it!

I don’t like it when you see someone typing for like 20 minutes so you sit and wait in anticipation then they come out with one sentence. Makes me think what massive story did you decide to delete.

1 Like