Merry Christmas 🎄

Have a very Merry Christmas to all of you :christmas_tree:

Clearly over the Christmas break there will be reduced service here and with customer service. As regulars of the forum your help is massively appreciated to steer people in the right direction!

• Although the customer experience team are working over Christmas it is reduced service and responses will be slow. If you’ve come to the forum to raise an issue then we won’t be able to get back to you quickly.
  • If you see posts that aren’t right then flag them. If they’re rude, massively off-topic, spam, or just so far away from anything Huel related then hit the little :black_flag: on the post. I always prioritise red flags when I come to the forum

Most importantly welcome people to the forum and play nice! There will be loads of new people heading here in the new year. Help them out as they might not have used a forum before! If a topic has been discussed before then kindly point them in the right direction.

Thanks for an amazing year, it’s been a roller-coaster as always! Merry Crimbo to you all.

14 Likes

and a Merry Christmas to you all back in Blighty - here’s to a smoother ride in 2020

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Team Huel !
We will cause as much chaos as possible :crazy_face::rofl:

But of course, also help out all the newbies.

Merry Christmas everyone :partying_face::star2::christmas_tree::wine_glass::tada::grin:

8 Likes

It’s OK Tim @hunzas and I will look after the forum while you enjoy Christmas :+1:

7 Likes

Happy Hueltide

9 Likes

Merry Christmas from Spain!

6 Likes

Is Tim telling us to behave in a nice way? I am surprised his thread title hasn’t been changed yet
:roll_eyes:. Let’s party :partying_face::champagne::clinking_glasses::crazy_face: it’s Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone

5 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

7efa9cd044fc552e94c0c4f4c3584886

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody!

4 Likes