What is this?

Just had some mint choc out the fridge, very nice :yum:

1 Like

Hi guys

The US have just had a version change in December and with that weā€™ve launched Berry and Chocolate. We get so many firsts in the EU, we wanted to give the US a first for once! The US doesnā€™t have Coffee, New Vanilla or Mint Choc. On taste trials, that Chocolate flavour system didnā€™t appeal so much on those who tried in the UK, but it did go down well in the US, so weā€™ve launched it. We are continuing to work on a UK/EU Chocolate.

The ā€˜27 essential vitamins and mineralsā€™ includes choline in this statement. There is the same amount of choline in US and EU versions, but in the US itā€™s listed as an ā€˜essentialā€™ micronutrient with a Daily Value (DV)*; in the EU it isnā€™t. Note choline can be synthesised in the body, but as the synthesis is inefficient, a dietary intake is advantageous. The US have this one right.

*DV is the US equivalent to our Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs)

5 Likes

@Tim_Huel @JamesCollier

4 Likes

Ditto that!!!

Second the Chocolate Orangeā€¦ Had a protein powder once that was almost like the blended real thing :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hmm, I wonder how much of a pain in the butt it would be for my parents to bring me some chocolate from America when they come visit. I donā€™t like mint in my chocolate. Iā€™m happy with vanilla and coffee sometimes but would love a proper chocolate. Sometimes I put dessert spoonful of Green & Black cocoa in there but itā€™s not the same. :yum: