A complaint

Not a pet owner so happy to be educated. Recall reading something that was pretty negative about dry foods for cats and dogs, but shall update my knowledge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see that this thread has pretty much quieted down I do want to make a last remark however and that is that the (complete) protein bars resemble the rtd of powder 3.0 meaning ready to drink or for consumption so rtd/rtc.

Maybe an idea is develop the Huel 3.0 bar and complete protein, basically meant to imitate the black edition of the powder protein wise, in a bulk variant like the powder 3.0 and black edition so that the price can be equivalent to powder 3.0 and black edition.

This is just a suggestion and I trust that people at Huel are more ept at figuring out how to do this.

I do like that this is a such a pleasant community and that Huel is willing to listen to customers and provide.

Popcorn does sound delicious, Goodday.

On second thoughts I found this interesting reddit post from one of the Huel team

I know that this reddit post was meant as a light hearted joke but besides that to claim that there is no market when people often mention the lack of chewing and liquid diet concern and actually express their needs for a solid diet in the format I mentioned in previous posts and then proceed on making jokes about us is ludicrous and taking us as fools.

4 Likes

If you don’t like it you don’t have to buy it.

And the only mockery that is done comes from people like you.

1 Like

Love the Huel Gum! :clap: :laughing:

I saw this last Friday… Keep the vegans happy:

1 Like

What was the date last Friday? :joy: :joy:

Exactly lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Chewy

8 Likes

HAHAHAHA that’s one for me

Can I have someone from the Huel team with adequate expertise respond to my queries please?

Can you repeat the question?

3 Likes

Oh I thought they already had.

4 Likes

:laughing: I run the clozapine clinic at work and showed this to a couple of my patients today, they loved it! They had no idea what Huel is but I got requests for pumpkin spice clozapine next time. Definitely brightened some days so thank you for making this :grin:

3 Likes

My answers have not yet been answered.
I still miss an answer pertaining to the contents.
If someone from Huel with adequate expertise can be courteous to answer that would be greatly appreciated likewise by me and the community here at Huel.

• As there is a snack variant in solid form of the powder 3.1 and the Black edition respetively called bars and complete protein bars which resemble the RTD, could you shed some light and clarify for us how you are working towards a bulk variant of the bars(the solid food line-up of Huel) and try to bring down the price to match the powder 3.1 and BE.

• Could you make a statement of commitment in which you make clear that you are working towards realising this commodity which many Huel-consumers have made a request for and mentioned is lacking to the original line-up of the brand?

• Can you provide us with an approximate release date for this highly requested product for which there is edequate demand?

These are a few of the questions I want to be answered at the moment.

I like to offer my gratitude for answering

They are all in the pub. Drowning their sorrows. The forum takes it out of them.

2 Likes

They’ve probably lost the will to live.

7 Likes

Along with one or two others I imagine.

6 Likes

You’ve created two threads about very similar topics. I have spent my time in this thread, not New product suggestion, reading every single one of your lengthy messages several times to try and understand your messages.

I find it exceptionally rude that you have posted in both of them asking for someone with “adequate experience” to reply to you. The answers to your questions require a knowledge of Huel and our future intentions or access to that information, not any sort of technical knowledge I don’t posses.

I have been a full time employee at Huel since January 2016, 7 months after Huel launched, and have spent well over 1000 hours of that on this forum. While I can’t possibly know everything at Huel off the top of my head, I of course have access to all that information. When there is a question I do not know the answer to I go and find the answer with the right team and share as much of that answer as I can.

But as I said, the answers to your questions do not require such knowledge.

This is not being worked on.

This is the same question as 1. We are not working on the product that you want.

We are not working on the product that you want.

I would highly recommend that you also exercise politeness in asking too. It would be very wise to treat the moderators and admins on this forum with respect as well as your fellow Hueligan.

If you have a question that you only want to be answered or engaged with by the Huel team, the forum is not the place. ‘Forum’, by definition, is where ideas are exchanged with people. Therefore others here are welcome and actively encouraged to engage.

For a question which is only meant for Huel employees you should reach out to our customer experience team on team@huel.com, Facebook messenger, Instagram Direct Mail, Twitter, WhatsApp or telephone.

12 Likes