A new version for men

I wasn’t aware that hemp seeds were high in omega 3’s. From a quick Google just now, I see that they seem to be lower than flax seeds but not too much. Chia seeds showed up in my quick search too, so perhaps they’re another viable option.

Not relevant, but as an aside, I sometimes add chia seeds to my Huel to make a pudding. Tasty.

Perhaps it makes sense to add a mixture of all three, chia seeds, flax seeds and hemp seeds. You never know what sort of micronutrients we don’t know about, which may be present in one of those and potentially good for us. So combining as many as possible makes a lot of sense to me.

Good idea, although reformulating it would I guess be a bit more complex than it seems at first glance, and of course it may cause an imbalance of other micronutrients. Being a long term vegan I have used all 3 in my diet long before Huel came to market.

Firms your boobs up? Give. Me. The. Flaxseeds!

2 Likes

Does this help?

2 Likes

According to wiki:
"neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men."

Granted, the study cited concentrated more on soy and male fertility, but all the research I’ve read so far doesn’t show a demonstrable link between phytoestrogens and hormonal health.

1 Like