Adding flavours to my subscription?

Am I being stupid? I don’t seem to be able to add a flavor packet to my subscription. Don’t really want to have to order it separately and pay post when I have nearly 80 quids worth of product coming. Any help much appreciated :slight_smile:

I would also like the ability to be able to do this as well please!

Hi there,

I am sorry that we can’t do this, it is just a limitation of the subscription application. Eventually we will want our own app made so that we can do this. But this is a little way off yet.

However, help is at hand! I can add the flavour manually for you for next time (for you Ben that is the 20th of September). So I just need to know:

• Which flavour would you like?
  • Do you want this for every subscription?

Thanks for the quick response :slight_smile: OK that’s fair enough.

That’s excellent! Well I was hoping to get a different flavor of my choosing with each of my next few orders so I can see what I like. I would like to try banana on my next one.

At some point I will have enough to last me a while so wouldn’t necessarily want it with every order after I had all the flavors I wanted.

If I choose to ship it early will this cause a problem with making the addition?

I shouldn’t think so. I’m going to add it on, if you let me know when you have pressed “Ship Now” I will remove it from future orders. I know this seems silly.

I’ve added Banana flavour to your subscription!

Ok I shall do that :slight_smile: Thanks for all your help Tim.

1 Like

I’d like to do this as well as I’ve just had to pay postage again! Can I get toffee added to my subscription and cancel my recent order?

Pretty sure this is possible now @Breacher18, that’s a pretty old post

2 Likes

I was looking in the wrong place can see it now. Thanks :slight_smile: