Adding flavours to subscriptions

Trying to add 2 flavours to an established subscription… spent too long trying to get it added to the order and found no way of getting it added that appears to work. Have now skipped my next delivery as don’t want it sent out without the flavours added to the box. Also as I plan on using Huel and it’s flavour system in the long term I want to get the subscription discount. Additionally I don’t want the flavours every scheduled delivery - maybe once every 12 weeks.

I think it seems like the website has a feature for dealing with all of this, but I just can’t seem to get it to show on my order after I’ve selected the additions to the subscription. I feel the website ordering needs some attention. Anyone know a solution?

Logged in to my account at UK.huel.com

Selected Subscriptions to get to Subscriptions & Orders then this:

And finally Add To Box leads to this:

2 Likes

This page does not work on Safari on my ipad. After contacting support by phone its seems that this does work in part by windows based PC, however the discount of 10% shown for the subscription in the photo above is not allowed. This webpage needs some attention. Somewhat frustrating since I intend to use Huel long term and want the benefits of a subscription service. I understand UK law indicates that if a discount is advertised it should be given. Hum… @Tim_Huel can this get looked at?

I’m also on an iPad :+1:
When I try it now I get the 10% discount for subscriptions but I can’t select the one off option anymore:

Best thing for you to do James is email us on team@huel.com (or call as you have done). If you raised this with them then the complaint would have been logged by the team. Thanks for raising and sorry for the issues.