Airport Security and Huel

Helloooo.

I have seen on a few threads that people have said they think people would fine to take Huel on a plane, but I can’t seem to find anyone who has actually done it.

I have to take a flight in June and would be keen to take some Huel with me. Has anyone got any experience of going through airport security with a big bag o’ powder and how it was approached? I don’t really want to take it and have to chuck it if security are over zealous!
:airplane:
Many thanks,

Tami

I’ve taken it in both checked baggage and hand baggage with no issues. I prefer to put it in checked baggage along with the shaker. I tend to pre-weigh out portions into resealable bags. Put one bag inside the shaker and the rest in another bag in the case.
In all cases it was short haul BA flights through Heathrow T5 to either Frankfurt or Munich and back.

2 Likes

I have taken various powder meals of different brands without any issues. Actually, I think meal replacements like Huel are super good on the airports. Allows you to keep the diet in check and not to expend absurd amounts of money.

1 Like

Flown with Huel to Cyprus, Italy and South Korea and never had any issues.

Would have starved in Korea without my Huel!

1 Like

There are no rules on taking a (legal) powder through airport security. I’ve also taken 90g of Huel in a plastic container through security many times.

2 Likes

@Coup @Roy_Moore @Latestfuels @Liath
Really helpful, thank you all for your replies! :green_heart:

1 Like