Blender Experiences

Exactly that.

2 Likes

Yeah mine is only big enough for the 1 batch at a time so have to do it 3 times, I want my next new blender to make 3 at once :smiley::smiley:

there are many 2L capacity home blenders available fairly cheaply which will just about make 3 shakes in one go (although you might have to add the powder staggered) - anything bigger than that and you start getting a little ‘industrial’ :slight_smile:

Yep, back to the old

Huel mixer

3 Likes

That mixer will be handy when @Coup finally organises his Huel day get together for us in Cannon hill park

@Ian42 idk about your profile pic… I think the change to V3 is having adverse effects on you.

1 Like

Definitely adds weight to the theory that a liquid diet is bad for our teeth.

2 Likes

It also took me a while to know who he was. I look more at the profile pics than the names, so I now have probably two Ians in my memory. This change I coped with however, otherwise there would have been three…

2 Likes

There was a weird day last year when @Ian42 decided to steal all our profile pictures and post comments using our photos.
It caused chaos, confusion, and was seriously disturbing!

I also tend to recognise people by their pictures and get confused when someone changes theirs. I have changed my own picture about 6 times in the last few months… so hopefully no one knows who I am :wink:

3 Likes

Your name I remember cause it’s my mother’s name :heart:

1 Like

Awwww that’s lovely :blush:
I’ve weirdly never met another Christina!
Christine is common and so is Christopher and Christian and I once knew a Kristina. But Christina seems to be quite rare.
I like it !

1 Like

I know another Christina…she lives in Reigate. She is my wife’s brother’s ex-wife. I do see her now and again…most recently in November.

Ha I remember that I even used Tim’s lol

It will be fine in a week or 2 it’s just getting used to the new formula it’s just a temporary side effect. Well I hope so but as @David says my teeth need some work :joy:

Maybe @Phil_C can magic you a new image

1 Like

We had it last week mate. Your invite must have got lost in the post.

1 Like

Lol sounds about right bloody Royal Mail!!

Seen we have a new version of Huel powder I think I will treat myself to a new cheap blender

https://www.wayfair.co.uk/kitchenware-tableware/pdx/blendtec-professional-800-high-speed-blender-with-wildside-jar-bdtc1007.html

2 Likes

If you wait until Black Friday you’ll be able to get it in the sale for 20% more.

2 Likes

That is a damn good blender. As it is Christmas can you get me one? My birthday on 29th Dec too…in case it’s cheap in the sale.

2 Likes

Oh wow, my birthday is also on the 29th.

Sadly the date right between Christmas and new years eve is really bad, I haven’t celebrated my birthday in 4-5 years and I’m in my late twenties :smiley:

3 Likes