Blender Recommendations

Thank you Huelzcool :smiley:

I have tried this Promixx: its motor isn’t powerful enough, and can’t correctly mix our powders (tried with Huel, Joylent and Queal: same thing).

1 Like

£20 - smooth enough for me with 50ml of water and over 50g of Huel in the blender bottle.

Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green

1 Like

I had the Breville initially I found the power and capacity to be lacking in the end so I gave it to my sister. Although its fine for just huel alone.
The best bang for your buck blender I have found is the Salter Nutri Pro 1000, it has the power to do more tasks like frozen fruit & nuts etc.
It is regularly on amazon warehouse/lightning deals, I think I only paid around £30 for mine.

2 Likes

I totally agree, this Salter Nutri Pro 1000 is the best option. Powerful enough, and 1 l capacity. The Breville is nice too, but only 600 ml, wich is to small (at least, for me).

1 Like

Do you know that wide base tapered blender is suggested?
http://www.allkitchenfind.com/Blender/
Yes, because with this quality you are able to maintain its stability upon using it. It is much ideal to soften a mixture of ingredient, making it creamier and tangy smoothies.

I don’t think you need a blender if you are just making Huel and a liquid - water, plant milk etc.

I have a high powered Vitamix blender and when I started using Huel I used it because of the horrid lumps I had heard of…BUT I have now realised that Huel shaken and refrigerated overnight is awesome as it is. It is creamy and tasty and the tiny lumps that may occur add to rather than take away from the experience.

If you want to use a blender, a cheap one will suffice.

If you however want to blend in fruit or something and make a smoothie then a high speed blender may enhance your experience. For most people a hand held shaker cup is sufficient.

1 Like

I would recommend a Blendtec Designer since you are just making a Huel and a liquid.

1 Like

I use a hand blend approx £4 works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
I know that everyone likes healthy drinks, all you need is to buy the best blender for green smoothies, and enjoy healthy drinks everyday.

If you’re shopping for a handheld blender, look for something with more than 100 watts of power. A 100-watt immersion blender is cheap, but you may not be able to do more than mix juices with one. Most countertop blenders have somewhere **around 500 watts **, which is perfectly sufficient for a typical blender workload. You should buy Ninja Blender for your everyday life works.

Is that a Google-translated Chinese website? It’s appalling.

1 Like

What is Blenders? :joy::joy:

If it’s of interest I use a cheap hand held blender it just removes the lumps, tho I know some people like the lumps.
I just put Huel in the water, blend for a few secs and jobs done. I don’t add anything.