Christmas flavour

I’m hyped to get some mince pie flavour on order (thanks for doing it as a flavour pack this time).

But… I’m a little bit short of devastated that Christmas pudding hasn’t made a return :frowning:

1 Like

Bought it and hopefully this will knacker the cravings for a kipling with a cup of tea at 3pm!

1 Like

Give me half a moment Tristan! See below!

3 Likes

I wish I could find a gif to express how excited I am to buy quite a lot of this.

1 Like

Ordered :yum:. .

1 Like

Ordered some with my latest batch, hope it lives up to my newly heightened expectations!

1 Like

Cannot wait to give this a try especially after reading the reviews from last year!!! :open_mouth::see_no_evil:

1 Like

The one thing I have always hated about Xmas, ever since being force fed figgy pudding slop in primary school, prior to which we were made to sing to the pudding, is that disgusting “mince” flavour. It is all that is evil.

I don’t know if you guys have any idea what you’re dealing with here. You can’t concentrate this stuff & expect nothing bad to happen. You have seen Prince of Darkness? What do you think was swirling round in that tank? What do you think it tasted of? Exactly!

I can only suggest you find some way to get it all off Earth as quickly as possible.

3 Likes

Important follow-up @Tim_Huel, do you have a lot of it? :wink:

Don’t panic, Huel Mince Pie Flavour Boost is vegan so doesn’t contain any mince :ok_hand:.

I realise this isn’t a reasonable retort to your comment but I honestly have no idea how to reply!

I think we’ve got a fair wack of it, but it’s selling like hot [mince pie shaped] cakes.

Like this but with an overly excited Tristan holding a giant Mince Pie Flavour Boost Pouch (please someone create this)

200w_d

1 Like

Will this flavour also be available in Germany?

1 Like

You’ll get Glühwein flavour I expect.

3 Likes

Nobody mention the war!

1 Like

I did once…but I think I got away with it.

2 Likes

You stole the ü, I see… :thinking:

1 Like

The war is long gone. The brexit is the current problem to come …

2 Likes

Yes it was stollen. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Raise your hand, who got this extraordinarily subtle interlingual pun.
I would’t buy a Stollen-flavour, though. Or a Vanillekipferl-flavour. Maybe a Rumkugel-flavour.

3 Likes

The Mince Pie Flavour Boost will be available in Germany but will be renamed Stollen as mince pies it seems aren’t eaten as widely. Looking at availability early next week.

Just to confirm, for anyone else reading, this wasn’t a direct reference to ‘the war’ but rather a reference to a British comedy show called Fawlty Towers. Whereby a delirious Basil Fawlty (John Cleese) after being hit on the head embarrasses himself in front of the German guests of his ‘faulty’ hotel! #moderatorlife

2 Likes

Sorry for making more work for you; well, kinda :wink:

I’ve nothing against the Germans. Their right wing, I don’t like. I don’t like their right wing. A nasty wing for democracy. That’s what I said when I saw them rise up. I have plenty against their right wing. The trouble is - they don’t.