Mince Pie Flavour Boost!

Huelers!

If you haven’t already seen a very jolly and festive email from us, a quick update on a new product launch!

To celebrate we have released a Limited Edition Mince Pie Flavour Boost, available now. Head here to get yours!

my.huel.com/mince-pie

Just add a 1/2 tsp to 3 scoops of Vanilla Huel for a taste of Christmas! Available for a limited time only.

We know that you will love it!

N.B. For those that purchased the pre-blended Christmas Pudding Huel last year, the Mince Pie Flavour Boost is the same flavour but not preblended. We just felt that ‘Christmas Pudding’ didn’t do the flavour justice, so have renamed it Mince Pie and you can now add as much or as little as you like to taste!

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Ordered, really can’t wait to try this as mince pies/Christmas pudding are my favourite foods of Christmas time if not all year. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

How would you describe the taste to a continental European who knows these British Christmas foods only by name? :grinning:

2 Likes

I’d really struggle truth be told.

There’s just a particular flavour that is ‘christmas pudding’ and ‘mince pie’, I know it and I love it but writing it out in words is beyond me.

1 Like

Think sweet and spicy, but spicy with flavours like cinnamon and nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamon. With a bit of orange zest too and maybe a boozy background note too - usually brandy.

You’ll love it!

5 Likes

just got into flavour boosts after using huel for about 2 years, ordered 2 bags of mince pie boost as soon as the email landed :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, now I have a bit of an idea, at least. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello! This may sound like a silly question but I am allergic to cinnamon - can I assume that the ‘natural flavourings’ listed in the ingredients include cinnamon? (I.e. is this another bit of Christmas I am allergic to? :joy:)

Thanks

1 Like

Ordered and arrived today. Tucking in now and feeling quite festive. Almost time to dust off the old Slade CD.

2 Likes

Any idea how long this takes to arrive, ordered mine on Tuesday but not received anything yet?

If you’ve ordered a Flavour Boost on it’s own then it will be sent via Royal Mail First Class. Depending on location it can take up to 5 working days. Have you received it yet? Sorry for the slow delivery!

Tim

Thanks for the reply, yes received now.

1 Like

I have been eating mince pie huel for between 2 and 3 meals a day since it arrived

om nom nom nom

2 Likes

As someone who hasn’t had any pre-experience with minced pie, after trying the flavour boost I would say it tastes like gingerbread-spices with candied orange peel.

1 Like