Happy cake day @Coup
Adding miconutrients, especially Vitamin C, to protein powder turned out to be the better solution. Carbs may come from other drinks.
The advantage is, that they are not sold as religion. You don’t become a “Proteinigan”.
And you can buy from domestic companies.
I don’t have any sympathies for countries that are no longer in our political and economical, and formally also cultural, union.
So bye, I won’t bother you ever again with any posts.
Win-win I would say. I hate stupid people who are hiding on the internet, witch gives them the opportunity to be rude.
Something they could not do in real life. Strong men I would say…
Toodle pip fella.
It certainly will be a win for us.
You didn’t bother to read the thread (hardly the first time either), got called out on it, then deleted your post and have now posted that childish rant instead of just acknowledging your mistake?
Bye.
Interesting point. Although I KNOW I’ve had a diagnosed eating disorder so I know when a response I might give might be skewed by my history (maybe I just have a lot of self knowledge!) and I can adapt it accordingly (Often what I tell myself! “That’s disordered thinking - stop it”!)
Anyways, I’ll stop grumbling and look forward to reading the results!
Thanks for clarifying. Will you be publishing the results? I’d be interested to read!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.