First time HUEL - Weight loss journey. Start 17th Jan 22'

Yeah I’ve been trying for years with plenty of excuses!

Keep thinking about going to majority Huel, would need to get it so that I have it before I’m super hungry as then Huel goes out the window and I’m enroute to Greggs :joy:

Thinki

Interesting how you are getting on. Started my Huel journey this week. I couldn’t do 100 percent Huel but I’m hoping it’s going to help eat less rubbish when away from home. Want to drink the shakes instead. Looking to take two a day over time for a while.

1 Like

I tried Huel for the first time, bought 10 bottles and took the first one Monday lunch, then around 5 pm I made exercise and then drank my second bottle around 6,15Pm. Then I waited until lunch day after with my third one. I have had three exercises that week and I stopped at Friday lunch and felt very alert and no need for candy’s, ice cream which I love. I went down from 86kg to 82kg and I was so satisfied. I later continued to have it during my work week and it feels tremendously good. I think Huel is a great complement and I am so happy that these kind of products is existing on the Swedish market. Huel, you have an ambassador in Sweden:)

1 Like

Expensive nonfood articles and lots of products of a single brand. Sounds like overenthusiasm, and this leads to getting sick of something soon. It is just a way of easy nutrition. You can gain and lose weight with it, or keep it constant. But you have the opportunity to forget the food topic, that is the key. Thinking more about it is the opposite of what characterizes this type of product.
But that is just my opinion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.