How did you discover Huel?

I was completely 100%, and plan to go back on it, its not as tough as it seems ombined with IF, one shake at lunch time, one shake about half 7 pm, then nothing til lunch time the next day. I was having a huel bar in between as well but that was because i bought 2 boxes to try, will be on only huel starting tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes

@JewyB good luck and keep us updated!

@OdetteBlack you are absolutely 100% welcome here but I saw some clues that you may also be interested in the US Huel forum which is a different site FYI.

Also if you do come across some evidence that a long-term liquid diet causes adverse health effects then please share it, but like I say thereā€™s people on this forum that have been 100% Huel for years and they keep insisting theyā€™re still alive!

1 Like

Definitely will, i have a topic already, 100% 16:8 i believe its called, it has all my opinions on flavour boosts etc in there too, it hasnt been updated but iā€™ll get back on it soon, once i open my V3 bags for sure. I also need to get a set of scales probably so i can give you guys the details you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think this person might be talking more in the realm of something like a juice or water fast, which does definitely requite a transition period afterwards because of the lack of fibre/protein etc going through your gut. When people start eating normally straight away and have adverse consequences, it is called re-feeding syndrome. You can find a lot of information on it if you look up information about breaking a long term holistic fast.

P sure Huel has more fibre/protein than most peopleā€™s regular diets so the opposite is true!

1 Like

Lol, they should show their sources stating they are still alive :rofl:

After reading your comments I read the posts about people drinking it 100% for years. It seems like if it was going to cause an adverse effect it would have started popping up by now and none of them reported anything yet.

1 Like

Okay, that makes sense. Thank you.

Forgot earns Ā£10 off and wears tshirt every day.

Decided to go vegetarian almost 4 years ago. The place I worked at had quite horrible vegetarian lunches and packing food for work just isnā€™t my thing. Was looking for alternatives and had heard of Ambronite before. Ambronite was too expensive as my budget for meal replacement was and still is half the cost of lunch at my work place. Tried multiple different brands and eventually Huel as well. Didnā€™t stick with Huel though as at that time shipping wasnā€™t free to Finland.

Was a customer of Saturo for quite some time until they decided to stop serving the 500kcal version (it came back later). Then went onto Mana until they updated their product to version 5 which doesnā€™t mix well. Eventually came back to Huel. Nowadays using mostly Huel but also some other brands to mix it up a bit so I donā€™t get bored.

3 Likes