How to get a new huel scoop?

I have a subscription… my last scoop broke. How do I get a new scoop shipped with my order?

AndyK May have a spare scoop ??
Ohhh my bad !! He only has the one !!

A quick message to Huel and you should get one or two sent to you !!
If your stuck … I may find a spare one you can have !!

8 Likes

I actually stopped using the supplied scoop and I now use a larger scoop instead which makes things much more convenient. I found it in my local supermarket and I’m able to scoop out exactly the right amount for a meal in one go. It was one of the scoops on a set of 4 or 5 measuring cups and one of them happens to be spot on what I need.

3 Likes

You can add scoops to your basket for free at checkout

Go back to chilling.

2 Likes

You’ve woke me up now. So I thought I would make a nuisance of myself

3 Likes

How, precisely? I added two bags of powder and went to checkout, upto the last page where I’d enter payment info and place the order, and didn’t see any way to request a scoop. I’m an existing customer who has already got the two scoops in the first order, but would like to request more.

Could someone post a screenshot?

Hmmmm I just tried… and couldn’t find the option either!
It used to come up at checkout. I know - I’ve added them for free in the past.
Maybe they’ve changed it?
I guess you could add a note to your order (there’s a box for notes). Or email them and ask to add it to your order or send one separately…

@hunzas has a collection of scoops, all kinds of materials and colours and will post internationally. Just drop him a DM and he’ll sort you out.

2 Likes

Thanks! And it’s amusing that we have a scoop dealer amongst us. :smiley:

2 Likes