Huel aftertaste

I love Huel’s porridge-like slightly thick texture after it has been in the fridge, so please don’t change that. :smiley: It is one of the main reasons why I stopped ordering from JJ as their new product is too water-like and doesn’t feel like a meal.
Somehow getting rid of the unmixed bits in Huel, when using a shaker, would be nice but I don’t want my meals to feel like I’m drinking water.

Got you. I’m the same as you but there are always ways to improve… luckily that’s not my job.

1 Like

I had this exact issue. The chemical aftertaste was so intense I found it unbearable. Seems to happen to some people rather than others. Refrigerating overnight was a solution but made Huel less convenient.

In the end I went with U/U and put a spoon full of coffee in it (decaf later in the day). Took about a week to get used to but now absolutely love it. U/U can be a bit of a shock to the system when you first try it, but stick with it and you’ll be rewarded!

So I held out and used up my existing Huel, then bought some Huel 3.0 and took a bit to evaluate it. Wow, you guys really cracked it, aftertaste all but gone and the texture is perfect! And the new bars, they are delicious, but filling enough I don’t want to munch on them all the time. Really good work from team Huel, congrats. Now I can’t wait to try peanut butter flavour!

2 Likes

So glad to hear you think so! Just need to get your hands on some peanut butter bars now!