Huel are the 7th fastest growing private company in the UK

We’ve made the top 10 in The Sunday Times Fast Track and thought you might like to know :blush: We are so so happy and overwhelmed by the support Huel has had over the last 5 years. Especially by this community who believe in us and our mission.

In a year that has been the toughest for businesses in a long time it does not escape us how privileged we are.

Thank you to all of you, who have Huel, who wear the t-shirt with pride and tell friends, family and random passers by about us! You’re everything.

There’s more information here. You might remember in 2018 we won the Fast Track ‘Ones to Watch’. The difference is that this year we made the main list.

The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 league table ranks Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years.

Whereas the ‘Ones to Watch’:

features promising private British companies from a cross-section of industries that do not qualify for the main league table but deserve special recognition.

You can read more here!
https://www.fasttrack.co.uk/league-tables/fast-track-100/league-table/

14 Likes

Congratulations to all at Team Huel! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations team! :+1:

That’s fantastic news. Well done to you all. :blush:

Congratulations to Huel, and to Chillys too…did they get to 6th for storing cold Huel, and now hot Huel?

1 Like

Do you plan a stock market launch?

Hey. It’s definitely an option. Lots of pros and cons but clearly the chance to buy shares in Huel is possible if we were a public company.

3 Likes

Congratulations. How does Julian feel about having his former profession misspelled in the Sunday Times, though?

Do you mean James Collier and them spelling ‘dietitian’ with a ‘c’ instead of a ‘t’? I don’t think they’ve spelt Julian’s voucher codes site wrong.

1 Like

Sorry, I was really tired! I do indeed mean James, dammit, and the abomination that is ‘dietician’. They should really know better.

Why the problem with the spelling of dietitian/dietician? Both are equally correct, surely.

they are, but apparently dietitians/dieticians can apparently be a little prissy on how it’s spelt depending on which camp they are in :slight_smile:

Really? I didn’t know that.

Which version do you prefer @JamesCollier?

It’s always been a topic of much debate: the spelling on ‘dietitian’!

The dictionaries tend to use dietician; the profession ‘dietitian’.

It used to be (and still is) a majority female profession and I remember a colleague once saying, “it’s ‘dietitian’ as we have a ‘tit’ in the middle!”

3 Likes

Can I ‘report’ Huel’s co-founder?

4 Likes

Lol thanks for that @JamesCollier :laughing:

have you had your annual review yet? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought it was called “nutrition expert”…

Dietitians and Nutritionists are two different roles. Dietitians are trained and regulated professionals who promote nutritional well-being as well as treating medical conditions through nutrition therapy. Nutritionists are not legally regulated and focus on promoting healthy and balanced eating habits / lifestyles. They tend to work with healthy individuals seeking to improve their nutrition intake by making better choices about the food they eat.

Dietitians are heavily regulated and need to meet specific professional requirements and register with the relevant body in their country. This is because the field of dietetics can be both medical and diagnostic. Nutritionists are often not regulated by law and anyone can call themselves a nutritionist. Some countries have ‘registered nutritionists’ when they have a recognised degree in nutritional science.

Because of this, nutritionists are more often found in commercial companies than dietitians.

1 Like

It’s why I never tell anyone I’m original from Scunthorpe.

3 Likes