Huel Cat! (Post your pet photos here)

He is called Alf for 2 reasons. One is he looks like he is wearing a balaclava (like the Animal Liberation Front activists) and cos he is 'alf black and ‘alf white. If only humans put as much thought into their kids’ names. If I had a daughter I’d call her Adolf Jesus.

3 Likes

So when you call him do you say ‘arf’ as in half or ‘alf’?

Neither - I call him Poopster (true story). I have nicknames for all my friends, family and neighbours. Other people call him Alf, my wife calls him Alfie.

1 Like

Wow, what breed is that?

I think she’s a Pekingese. Some kind of tiny ratdog anyway. :laughing:

2 Likes

Heres a better picture of the English bulldog (not mine)

4 Likes

8 Likes

Whose is it? Are you just randomly snapping pics of local dogs for this forum? It’s disgusting behaviour and not in the spirit of the thread. I’m already bending the rules by posting a relative’s dog but at least that’s a genuine part of the family, not some rando mutt that passed the house. You sicken me. (It’s a cute dog though)

1 Like

:joy::joy: No not a random dog my stepbrother owns both the French and English bulldog but I babysit (dogsit?) them quite often

3 Likes

Ooh! Why did I just read that as dogsit with an ‘h’? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::poop:

5 Likes

Dogsith? Like a bad Jedi dog?

5 Likes

7 Likes

We’ve got some absolutely quality floofers at Huel HQ. This is Bobby (and me)

12 Likes

Is he taking the selfie?

1 Like

My favorite picture of my Yong Yong, taken a few years back

7 Likes

This is Dougal and Dylan my 2 young Maine coon boys
Dougal, silver and white is 2 and Dylan is 5 months younger. They are already huge and have still got 3 years growing to do. I just need to get a female and name her Florence. They are indoor cats but I have a run for them in my garden as they are not street wise. :cat2::joy_cat:

4 Likes

Maine coons end up absolutely huuuge! One of my ex wives’ relatives had one and it used to terrorise the neighbourhood in West Virginia. When they moved to the UK to retire the local cats panicked and never caused any issues in the garden, which they had been warned about!

Here is Jasper, he’s mine but lives with my mum now.

4 Likes

Hi @Talort, I have to say that although my 2 boys are going to be huge they are certainly not neighbourhood terrorists. They are gentle giants and are great family pets. Dougal can be very head strong but is very sooky and also loves his cuddles. Dylan is the most gentlest and best natured big boy. They are both highly intelligent and great problem solvers. Dougal is also harnessed trained and takes me for walks. Most but not all Maine coons in the UK dont get roaming the streets as they are a target for theft and anyway dont have any street sence. :cat2::joy_cat:

Heh yes they’re gentle creatures that’s for sure. At the time I had an adorable little white with cream points Siamese girl cat and he used to be very protective over her!

Beautiful kitties tho.

Aw thanks @Talort. Love your dog as well.
I have always been a doggy lover and these are my 1st cats.
Not allowed another dog till I retire and then it could outlive me. :cat2: