Huel Cat! (Post your pet photos here)

Is he called Jasper cos he’s orange?

A friend of mine has a Maine Coone which he rescued after its owner was sent to prison for drug offences. It is a gentle giant; not sure why being a drug dealer he didn’t have a Staffie, as that often goes with the territory.

1 Like

Nah he just seemed like a Jasper to me!

1 Like

This is Schrodinger

5 Likes

This is Onyx my 3-legged foster cat (rolling in catnip :laughing:)

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

My baby maine coon Dylan who will be 2 this month.

4 Likes

Big brother Dougal (as a kitten) who loves water
Ps I’ve just noticed wee Dylan waiting in the bath for his turn.

4 Likes

Jasper just, doing Jasper stuff…

5 Likes

Aw Jasper is a lovely dog. My cat Dougal would love him and would want to play with him all the time. Whereas my other cat Dylan would run behind the couch even though he was raised with dogs as a kitten he is petrified. :cat2::dog2:

2 Likes

My boy Buzz. Fell in love with him the first day I saw him and he’s been my best friend ever since. He lacks common sense and is a bit dopey but I wouldn’t change him or his amazing mane for the world :dog::heart:!

P.S. yes that is a Nottingham Forest shirt on him :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

4 Likes

Here is my pony; he’s a Welsh Cob Section D. His name is Alex (or more formally Prince Zander). He was 18 years old last month. And no I don’t ride him, I’m a vegan.

7 Likes

That’s how I refer to myself on LinkedIn. No wonder I can’t get a job. He’s better looking than me too.

1 Like

:joy::joy: if it helps he would be a useless sheep dog, won’t even go to the toilet when it’s raining :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Here is fat head AKA fat cat AKA Nicky…IMG_20200511_182856

5 Likes

Hey Huel Buddies I’m back!
Meet my new friend Squidge

6 Likes

Hey! Welcome back! Hello Squidge :two_hearts:

1 Like