Huel Hot & Savoury in Japan?

I love that Huel is being offered in Japan, but I’m a little disappointed to see the Hot & Savoury product line is not available on the Japanese store. When I tried to order it from the UK store, I saw that they don’t offer shipping to Japan, despite the fact that products purchased on the Japanese store already ship from the UK.

Because the product is already shipping from a UK warehouse, I don’t see any logistical obstacle to offering the product on the Japanese site… so why isn’t it? Is there any plan to offer it in future?

Welcome to the forum!

It’s not actually a case of logistics, but more a case of different food regulations and authorities in Japan meaning we cannot currently provide Hot & Savoury to our wonderful Japanese community. It would of course be great to offer it in Japan and I really hope we can soon.

I see. That makes sense! Japan is really cautious (admirably so) and also protectionist (not as admirably so) when it comes to food imports. I hope you’ll be able to offer it here soon, it sounds like it’d be great for these snowy Niigata winters!

2 Likes