Huels ingredients...are they all natural?!?

You can’t argue away all of modern medicine by saying ‘who is going to stand up to a billion dollar company’. That implies there is no scientist left in the world with any integrity, which I find very insulting personally. There is no convincing you that there are people working very hard in labs in all of our best interest. Enjoy your bananas.

2 Likes

haha I will ta…enjoy your chemicals.

you can…as a lot of the modern medicine are being produced by these companies for profit rather than health. but if that is the case shouldn’t the world be getting better than worst? Or is it right that companies should be in charge destroying the world for the benefit of us all?

close the thread?!! that just goes to show doesn’t it…there’s only one answer…shut me up and move on…

got a lot of attention though so it must have some relivance…why not give others the chance to have their say on it?

Anyhow I thought forums were there for discussion, debts and to help a company understand more about the completeness of their product, all forms of feedback welcome…My feedback would be more welcome here if there were more people saying this as companies would then listen…As I’m just ranting on about health in it’s unprobabilistic state I’m guessing it’s no good to anyone…but I beg to differ.

why do I have to prove nature to you when each of you are the living, breathing embodiment of it and so is every living being on the planet?isn’t that proof that nature works?I can’t see how we can appreciate this aspect of it but then reject nature when it comes to health like we think know how to make the vitamins better than it. Don’t worry…as the post is closed it will slowly slip off radar…

Hey everyone,

This debate is sort of going in circles now, so I’m going to close the thread. It’s been interesting, but things are starting to repeat themselves a bit.

6 Likes