Is an 80/10/10 version of Huel possible?

It was just a joke. I must have forgotten to put ‘Lol’ on the end. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Hold on a second! I did put ‘Lol’ on the end!!

2 Likes

My point was not about animal fats in particular. I used it as an example. My point is that high fats are not the evils they were once thought to be. Many tribes eat a huge amounts of nuts in their diets, and nuts are like 70% fat!

I hear what you’re saying and I was only joking so please don’t take offence.

What age do the people in the tribes live to? What exercise do they do? What diseases and ailments are common to them?

2 Likes

I did quite a lot of anthropological studies some decades ago, and it’s quite fascinating. Longevity is different in different places, but cancer was unheard of, and the people very healthy overall, naturally healthy, as wild animals are. When humans live like nature intended, they are naturally very healthy and even their teeth don’t rot, though they never brush them. We don’t have that luxury as we live in built up societies, so we have to depend on science. However, once we figure out what nutrients are in a very natural, healthy diet consumed by a particularly healthy bunch of humans somewhere, we can replicate that scientifically, and I think that is what Huel is attempting to do.

1 Like

I literally loled at this!