Issues with ordering and the huel website

Primary issue: I was trying to order a bunch of things. When I tried to check out when trying to continue to payment method I get stuck in “Your cart has been modified and the shipping rate you previously selected no longer applies. Please select a new rate.”. I have returned to the cart, refreshed it and it then tried again but no help.

Also: the forum facebook login doesn’t work - I get “App not set up: This app is still in development mode, and you don’t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.”

Also: is it possible to somehow add a bunch of stuff to a single instance of a recurring order? Like if I’d like to add a flavour boost or something to the already coming package without placing a new order with additional postage that’d be neat.

Also: why isn’t there SSO between the forum and the website?

Lots of really good questions there, not all I know the answer to but will endeavour to find out. Sorry about the issues with checkout:

• What are you trying to purchase?
  • Where are you ordering it to?
  • What device/browser are you using?

@Olivia_Huel will be able to help with this, or offer a decent hack around it if it isn’t possible.

The reason is that the forum is hosted by Discourse, not Huel.com. So they’re completely different sites effectively.

Hi Joel,

This one is a little tricky because you can’t add a product to your recurring order and request that it only recurs once. Once it’s added it will recur along side everything else.

There is a way around this though! If you add your flavour boost to your recurring order, you will need to wait until the order processes (you will get an email) and then you will need to log in and remove the flavour boost.

Hope this helps!

• Bars x 16, Granola - one of each and some Natural Flavour Boosts: Mocha, Mince pie, Matcha, Chocolate and the sample set.
  • Finland
  • Chrome browser (fully updated) on Windows 10
  • Fair enough, I do like a hack occasionally - even if the danger is that I accidentally order them twice :slight_smile:. I think I’ll stick with extra orders.