Mix'n'match subscription

Is there a way I can mix’n’match Huel Powder and Huel Black into one subscription?

Ideally I want 2 bags of Huel Powder (v3) and 1 bag of Huel Black in one subscription every 4 weeks.

Looking at the website it appears I can’t do that. Instead, I’ve had to create two separate subscriptions - one for 2 bags of Huel Powder and one for 2 bags of Huel Black (because 2 bags is the minimum subscription order). Or am I missing a trick?

It’s no biggie but one subscription is easier to manage. I’ll go through the Huel Black slower than the Huel Powder so the 2 subscriptions will go out of sync.

(TBH, eventually I’ll bulk order in larger quantities, to cut down on deliveries and to get economies of scale.)

1 Like

Get the two bags of Black but set the subscription to 8 weeks instead of 4?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please let us mix and match products when ordering

Just merged this with an existing topic! Have a read and let us know if you have any other questions on that thread. It’s something we’re interested in and certainly makes sense. Let us know your suggestions.

1 Like