I had to make a thread all on it’s own to highlight how much better these pouches are (I’ll post in the feedback thread as well).
Unfortunately only 1 out of my 3 bags delivered is the new type but I guess they need to get rid of old stock.
A great improvement.
- The seal is bigger and so much easier to seal even with powder in the grooves
- The tear strip at the top came off cleanly and smoothly with no fuss at all
- Bags are smaller = less waste!
- Easier to scoop from due to less height
- Contents are more condensed meaning potentially more lumps - I like to shake my bags up to ‘fluff’ up the contents to reduce this
- Now before I say anything, I fully realise the following is because of waste, but it’s feedback after all!..Branding is still surgical in that it doesn’t look like a food product and more like something that should be in a lab! Maybe put something like this on the front: