RTD chocolate - different taste?

I’ve been buying the chocolate rtd for a while now so last week when I opened my new box to discover white lids I was worried there would be a change. In my experience with Huel most of the changes are bad ones as far as flavour is concerned. But I was then relieved to see it still stated v1.0 on the bottle. But then when drinking it I could tell there was a significant difference in taste and even the texture wasn’t the same. I thought it may have been the placebo effect so I held my opinion back until I tried my second one the day after. But again it was very noticeable. It’s lost its richness, just sort of less chocolaty and a bit bland with a synthetic aftertaste. I didn’t bother having a third one and haven’t drank any since. I probably will eventually, I can’t be arsed to return them but I won’t be buying any more for a while.

I just bought my order of 6 boxes of bars and see they’re now v3.1 and I already feel the panic setting in. I’m going to be so gutted if the bars have now gone bad

the bars have been been v3.1since November 2019.

Haha

(Added text to reach minimum requirement)