The embodiment of pure Huel spirit

Now that I’ve got your attention with a wanky title…

All this talk of new merch and Hueligans and “Dont Be A Dick!” is making me think… With its pared back monochromatic aesthetic, what Huel really needs is a cheeky loveable mascot. Any ideas?

You know, we’ve had unicorns, mermaids, flamingos, sloths trending.
You read it here first, I just have this gut feeling that 2020 is set to be the year of the manatee.
Hear me out: the manatee is the perfect creature for the new era. They’re soft and solid, gentle, kind of rounded, easy to draw. Could this be a good candidate for the position of Huel mascot?

2 Likes

They are great, but I always picture a mandrill for a split second before remembering what a manatee is. I don’t know how widespread this issue is but it could leave an opening for a rival company to adopt the mandrill and steal Huel’s mindshare.

I bet Huel would choose something like a snow leopard or a really cool and irreverent zebra. A zebra that vapes. Don’t do it, Huel! Listen to @Hdoyle!

1 Like

Nah, it’d be a Macaque. They’re smart, adaptive… and highly disruptive :wink:

2 Likes

Come on the manatee looks fucking amazing and you KNOW it does David

2 Likes

I’m just a bit concerned that people will worry Huel will give them a softly rolling kind of body, which isnt the idea. We need something kind of trim and powerful but also friendly feeling… /scurries away to Google mandrill

1 Like

Shouldn’t we have ’ Don’t be a Dick ’ title by now? Or even ’ Dan says it’s not wank ’ title.
Maybe @David could do his red arse monkey title

3 Likes

Hmmm, macaques. Just googled. They look kind of too mean feeling, plus monkeys have a kind of nervous energy, a kind of jumpy flittishness we might want to avoid. It needs to be more epic. Maybe we need to get away from the animal kingdom and start thinking bigger?

2 Likes

A new one for the wall in Huels HQ,

’ Don’t be an ass ’

main-qimg-a2f015ce54b9b44fcab6a1984c4ba420-c

2 Likes

You just described half the forum lol.

Macaques are awesome, they’re the only monkeys that spa…

4 Likes

Always one to ruin things with a little anecdote. Exactly 6 years ago I was in Sri Lanka; me and Mrs. Hunza were walking up to the rock temple in Dambulla when we encountered a small group of Toque macaque monkeys. Mrs. H. thought they were lovely until one male went over to a female, started shagging her, then dismounted, pulled stings of semen from his penis and started eating it.

I think he would make an ideal Huel mascot.

6 Likes

The thought of adding lemon juice to huel makes my brain curdle. Manatees are cows of the ocean, not really on brand.

I nominate a parrot. Huel might be black and white, it brings out the health and vibrancy of its consumers. Plus, we tend to go on and on and on about it given any opportunity.

1 Like

ig5_400x.progressive

2 Likes

Get away from my huel feline!

1 Like

Not gotten the snazzy new box yet? Do you even huel bro?

1 Like

That’s definitely a snazzy box but wow, you got pretty turned on by it.

1 Like

I take it that snazzy box is for black edition, not ordered any yet. The cat ain’t mine either seen the picture on Google but it is off the EU Huel site so it says

so snazzy I’m keeping it.

1 Like

Not black edition, also new leaflet. I’d take a photo but it’s already framed and there’s glare.

[quote=“KarlBerg, post:16, topic:16626”]
you got pretty turned on by it.
[/quote]. … I was slow to see… now cannot unsee…

1 Like