It's a mugs game

Me and my mates Arthur Daley and Del Boy Trotter need some Christmas cash so we’ve knocked up some tasty mugs. Ink guaranteed to wash off in a week…[same as the Huel shakers - so we’ve gone for a consistent approach.]

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132824834914?ul_noapp=true

Buy one NOW, so I can go down the pub with that Loadsamoney Harry Enfield bloke.

7 Likes

Notice how I waited til 5.35 cos I knew the Huel staff would have gone home, leaving me plenty of time to sell some before they recheck the forum on Monday.

8 Likes

The perfect gift for those who are thinking “What am I gonna get for ‘er indoors”

3 Likes

Can it run Crysis?

No sorry, wrong forum.

1 Like

If it was bone China and it had had the actual Huel logo, I might have considered it - you can never have too many mugs :slightly_smiling_face:

If it had bone china it wouldn’t be vegan. Wanna keep it real (hence why I accurately and painstakingly replicated the Huel logo, so that even those with the keenest yes would not be able to tell it was fake). Didn’t expect you to rumble it so quickly.

3 Likes

I only very recently learned why Bone China was called “Bone” :open_mouth: And apparently Josiah Spode made some out of human bones for memorial pieces, much as you can buy “diamonds” made from the ashes of your loved ones today. Anyway, so I’m sorry I mentioned bone to a vegan :wink: Gosh, you DO make me laugh! Thank you for that.

2 Likes

What about a Bones mug? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

SX425

2 Likes

I’m never gonna let you [live this] down.

4 Likes

It would have been better if that said

I’m never gonna let you [live].

1 Like

When you put hot water in it does it play ‘How much is that doggy in the window?’ Like the joblot of cats Del got his hands on, during the Chandalier job.

It doesn’t even hold water very well…hot or cold.

Why does the handle snap off and water goes everywhere, or is there a hole in the bottom of it??? Lol

It’s a lucky dip… You get what you pay for… May even be both. Worth every penny.

Yer a tinker John :rofl:

is that a compliment? LOL

I’m guessing some haven’t clicked the link :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey that includes me…that pesky @Tim_Huel has an unfair advantage on me, and I didn’t notice. No wonder sales have been slow.

4 Likes

I think Rick Rolling was such a fleeting prank. I’m bringin’ it back, bringin’ it back in a big way.

I love being an admin.

6 Likes