It's a mugs game

After the success of my Huel mugs (see above), I have now brought out a new product, some authentic huel(ish) t-shirts. Just in time for Christmas they are guaranteed to survive a wash and even better do not contain shellfish. The shell suits coming next may do, and as I don’t like to panda to the vegan ayatollah brigade, these were made from the most hellish sweatshop I could find in Bridgwater.

Get one now before the wheels fall off my Robin Reliant…

“Casual elegance will make it an instant favorite in every man’s wardrobe.”

Was this actually you?! If I buy it will you be forced to make it?

1 Like

No! I have 5 year old children in a sweatshop doing it.

But no, it isn’t my product.

1 Like

get yourself something with subtle branding…

5 Likes

My favourite bit is the imitation Helevetica font and the huge amount of line spacing. Although they appear to be selling actual Huel t-shirts too. One buyer said it was packaged beautifully, which can only be reference to the paper envelope we designed. :roll_eyes:

This is a monstrosity.

1 Like

I believe they called it Huelvetica.

7 Likes

I quite like it; would deffo wear it in the gym and it’d make a great design for when you inevitably start sponsoring teams :wink:

4 Likes

:open_mouth::face_with_monocle: :thinking: :woozy_face:

Come on Tim - don’t sit on the fence here…

1 Like

If that shirt appeared on the Huel store none of y’all would bat an eyelid.

2 Likes

To be fair, a few people batted their eyelids at the last large logo design.

1 Like

There’s large and then there’s LARGE…

What does registered trademark mean? Is this not something huel should stop?

I kinda like it

I do like an extra large…

1 Like

Copying is the greatest form of flattery.
Or something like that.
Does this mean Huel is now as big and as sought after a brand as Nike or Adidas or Coca-Cola… to get people faking their logo and printing them onto cheap t-shirts to sell on eBay or Sunday markets ?!

(No comparison to these companies intended. Other than their popularity in the fake t-shirt market)

Huel Vans?

Under Armour Backpack?

4 Likes

If your designs aren’t going to be used for official merchandise, that would be a shame!
The backpack is awesome.

10/10 I’d get it if it’s a practical design.

I have that bag without the huel logo its an under armour bag which is always filled with huel shakes.

Rip off , sorry inspired by, Asian branding anyone?