It's a mugs game

:scream: they have matcha

When are the Huel thongs coming out?

1 Like

They do – but its time in the fashion spotlight here is in its death throws – there was a period of about 18 months (admittedly that’s practically a life time in the fickle Asean consumer market) where just about every food or drink place you went to had some insipid pea green matcha makeover of their products – whatever they were - liquids or solids.

It’s been fully usurped now with a return to increasingly bizarre versions of bubble teas which are invariably a healthy dose of diabetes in a cup. The latest one attempting to become relevant is Cheese Tea. Yes, Cheese Tea. That’s a thing now.

1 Like

I guess you are not fondue it?

3 Likes

drinking cream cheese? nah not so mucha

1 Like

Sorry, it was the most appropriate cheese pun I could come up with and I thought very caerphilly brie-fore I posted it.

1 Like

every time I see someone drinking Cheese Tea here I cant get passed flash back visual associations with the original American Pie movie.

stifler

Never seen it, but feel a bit sick looking at that photo…even though I have no idea what it even is. Is it like 2 girls one cup (which admittedly I haven’t seen either) but expect is @ian42’s favourite film of all time.

in this instance, ignorance is definitely bliss

Lol I have never heard of that film but after a quick Google I definitely don’t want to see it, yuk, glad you knew about it @hunzas strange you know about these type of films

To be honest you must be one of the few people who don’t know about it!

Next you’ll be saying you’ve never seen tractor boy…

1 Like

He knows how to a-tractor boy on a date.

2 Likes