Trouble applying discount code to subscription

Is anyone else having issues applying referral discount codes to a subscription delivery?

The process seems very simple (go to your account, click “manage subscription delivery”, click “apply discount code” and enter the code from the referral email) but when I do this it sometimes says “discount applied successfully” but the order total does not reduce…

I have spoken with customer services on a number of occasions over the past few weeks and have been told there may be a website glitch and that they can manually apply the discount from their end, but is there something else I am missing or doing wrong?

I don’t want to have another email conversation with customer services every couple of weeks before my re-order comes around after another friend has taken me up on my recommendation!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey there, could you get back in touch with us and clarify which codes you have used and which ones aren’t working. I’ve checked our email history with you and two of the three codes we have sent to you have been used but you, so I just want to clarify which code isn’t working.

Thanks for your response.

I think that the second code (ending 98q) in the list on my email should still be valid, and I received a new one yesterday (ending 4c5) which also doesn’t work! Should I just cancel my subscription and start fresh maybe?

I have just cancelled my existing subscription and applied the first code to a fresh one. This has fixed the bug!

HI I am in a similar situation.

I have finally got a referral and have a code, but for the life of my I cant figure out how to add it.

I try Manage > Manage Discounts > Enter new discount code > “update”, but then get an error of “Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered”

I’d rather not cancel and the restart my subscription ideally. Staff are you able to advise?

Thanks guys!

Hi there, could you drop us an email with the discount code you’re trying to use and we can check this out for you! team@huel.com

Thanks and sorry you’re having problems!

1 Like