1 Year as 100% Hueler

I don’t know what I would eat if I start flaring now! I have huel everday, it would be weird to go back to my unnutritious diet.

2 Likes

This is great to hear. I’m glad it worked out for you, thanks for sharing this! My plan is to switch out lunch and dinner for Huel eventually, so it’s good to know it can be done fairly painlessly. Money is tight, so if I can eat a month’s worth of lunches and dinners for less than £80 all while saving on washing up & meal prep - not to mention having a healthy and balanced diet - then I need to go for it!

2 Likes

I’ve just decided to go 100% on 50% of days. Thanks for sharing your experience SamJanFee.

2 Likes

I love reading this and i wish i have the power to go 100% huel as well but my cravings for chewing and real food never stop. How do u do it and how do u not feel the pressure to eat regular lunch around colleges? this is the main thing that I have a problem with because IF i just worked from home it wouldnt be a problem because i wouldnt feel the pressure or smell the goddamn delicious food!

PLEASE HELP!!

1 Like

I am at 100% Huel, aside from a few exceptions.
These exceptions are a few beers a week, 1 or 2 cups of coffee on a work day and maybe
a solid dinner once in the weekend.

I’ve always been into eating things because they taste good, but because my diet is
way more balanced now I’m allowing myself a pizza from Domino’s in the weekend :relaxed:
Throughout the week, at the difficult moments, I simply now I’m doing better now and
look forward to the weekend a little more aswell :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m so glad I found your post. I suffer with crohns disease and even though I’m not on medication and I haven’t had a major flare for a couple of years, I feel like I don’t absorb many nutrients from food as I’m ALWAYS super tired and weak, despite having a generally good diet. For a while I’ve struggled with eating breakfast too, so I’m thinking of replacing my breakfast and/or lunch with Huel and then just having a small meal at dinner. (I love cooking too much) I was a little unsure about Huel before but this has inspired me to give it a try!

3 Likes

Hi @corsola hope Huel works well for you. I look forward to hearing how things go :grinning: