15 unopened bags of Huel V2.3 for sale

Hello everyone,
I’ve been using huel for about 2 years now, but for whatever reason I have found that huel no longer agrees with me, so I’m taking a break from it.

Unfortunately, this means I have 15 unopened bags of VANILLA V2.3 huel that need new homes! Since I bought them in bulk I plan on selling them at £18 each (+ shipping), which is roughly the discount price when you buy 16 bags at once.

Please get in touch if you’re interested in purchasing any number of the bags! I’m located in Bishops Stortford (UK) for reference on shipping

Just as an observation, your post doesn’t mention where you are located (for shipping estimates) nor the flavours you have available. :grinning:

How silly of me! Thank you, I have amended now

Are you willing to ship one or two bags to another country, say South Korea?
I find the shipping charges they have here are quite expensive.
I am willing to wait for the item to get here with snail shipping as to avoid the high charges.
Thanks!

Hi,
I’ve gotten a quote and it would cost around £70 to send two bags. One bag is much cheaper, with the cheapest option being around £12, however the shipping time would be around 60 days! The more expensive option is £20, and this would be closer to 5-7 working days.

Let me know if this is suitable for you :slight_smile:

Hey,
Thank you so much for checking the delivery prices for me. I would love to get a few bags from you but I’m so financially strapped that I really can’t afford to spend much. So, thanks again and I hope you manage to sell the Huel that you have!

Sorry to hear that Huel isn’t agreeing with you anymore. Could you expand? There might be some stuff we can help with. Bear in mind that Huel, unopened, has a shelf life of around 12 months. So no need to sell it all on if you’re planning on giving Huel another go :blush:

Let us know if we can help at all.

Hey. I’d be interested in buying one. Been meaning to try Huel for a while but don’t want to commit to two bags just yet. Could you please confirm how much the shipping to a UK address would be? I think around £3 should cover it if using MyHermes.

Hi, I’d be happy to send a bag over. I’ve had a look and I can send it 2nd class Royal Mail for £3 if that suits you? Feel free to send your address in a private message and I’ll provide my banking details.

Fine with me. PM incoming.