A slight confusion

Huel contains plenty of fibre and as long as you drink plenty of water it should not be an issue. General advice is to start off slowly to let your body get used to it and not jump into 100% straight away.

2 Likes

That’s really good to know! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It depends on the vegetable and how its been prepared. Frozen smoothie mixes will contain vegetables that can be added straight to a blender.

I’m currently using a diet of mainly huel and making litre of fresh vegetable juice. (carrots, apples, celery, cucumber and kale). So I’m getting complete nutrition and a load of vitamins and minerals from the juice for a boost.
I don’t know if it makes a difference or is needed and I like the idea so I’m sticking with it

1 Like

If I were you I’d make sure there is more kale, cucumber and celery than carrot and apple in a litre of juice. There is quite a lot of sugar (albeit natural in carrot and apple), and you may be surprised at the amount you are consuming.

Oh yes, just a bit of carrot an apple to make it taste nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I want to try with kiwi, just to see what happens (will I lose my flight abilities?).

Actually I find kiwi works pretty well. I just chuck it in the blender, skin and all

Definitely not an issue