Any chance of going gluten free?

It’s a bit like when there’s a petrol shortage, everyone rushes to the petrol stations to fill up, and therefore they run out of petrol quicker.

Haha exactly that. I’ll see how much I have in a weeks time before I order more!

The only difference is I have space to store Huel, and no space for petrol!

I just ordered the gluten free Huel. Very exciting!
Travelling for work is problem when I have to eat a gluten free diet but Huel will solve that problem, I just hope there is enough demand and they continue making it.

1 Like

Why don’t we order enough between the two of us to fund the whole gluten free revolution?!

Ha ha, just kidding of course. But seriously - we could promote it and help the guys out, to help us out!

Post back and let us know how you find the taste, dis you choose vanilla?

1 Like

Yes vanilla, I’ll let you know once it arrives.

1 Like

Awesome. I really like it mixed with milk (I have lactofree milk until my gut is fully healed).

I did try it with water, but I prefer milk.

1 Like

I’m going to try it with unsweetened almond milk (provamel).

I think there will be enough demand. It’s been requested on here enough times, and I think there will be people who are on the fence who could be persuaded to try Huel if they knew it was gluten free.

2 Likes

Hope so Marcus. I’ll get promoting it anyways!

One Huel shaker. In one rapid response car. Powered by Huel!

1 Like

They have Huel powered cars now??? :astonished:

This one is!!

You’ll be fine in the next petrol crisis then.

So chronic fatigue sufferers are mostly gluten intolerant? I’ve read somewhere that a high percentage of CFS have IBS which could be related to gluten sensitivity? I’m suffering with it, it’s a pain in the backside some days like today. Diet plays a key role in it.