Bursting with excitement

I must admit, I was a little excited about my Huel delivery coming today, although it seems I wasn’t the only one excited…

Oh no… my Huel was just so excited to see me, it was literally bursting at the seams!!

Opened my box to find that one of my bags had split at the seam in the box, which has in turn made my office smell like vanilla which isn’t always a bad thing.

The Huel team are great at dealing with this, it happened to a friend of mine. Get in touch with them directly.

Just as a note to anyone reading this, we were contacted directly and have dealt with the order accordingly. Massively sorry again for the state your Huel arrived in and am sure your replacement will be with you today, or tomorrow at the latest.

1 Like

Oh hey Tim, no need to apologise these things happen. Yeah the guys got back to me really quick and very helpful. Top quality product and great customer service!!

3 Likes

Sorry not been able to get on here, but my replacement arrived on Tuesday, and it’s safe to say this time it managed to contain it’s excitement lol Thanks to the guys at the office for getting it sorted so quickly!

3 Likes