Customer Service Experience

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my recent experience regarding customer service.

Had my most recent delivery of Huel arrive last Friday and finally got around to opening it on Sunday afternoon. One of the bags had a small split from transit, so I sent an email to the team. I recieved a reply after only a few minutes, and a replacement bag was with me by Monday morning. Honestly I hadn’t even expected a reply to my email until business hours on monday, so great job Huel, it is much appreciated! :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

We are so pleased we were able to make this up for you, it’s a pleasure having you onboard :grin:

1 Like

I can second the good experience – I was sent a wrong flavour of bag and they immediately sent me the right one, free of all charges.

1 Like

100% agree, they’re one of the best customer service team in the world (I’m not exaggerating). I had a similar experience with one of the bags having a tear, I just contacted them to check whether it’d be safe to consume as I hate wasting food. I decided to keep it, and they also offered me a refund.

I also agree, the CS team are on the ball. I was short shipped one bag and they sent out another one the same day.

Really enjoying the overall experience of consuming huel , I think that vanilla is my favourite