Can anyone give me some advice please?

Hi there, I’m looking to lose some weight over the next few months, I’ve just purchased Huel and was wondering how I should consume it whilst losing weight.
I was thinking 3 scoop for breakfast then 3 scoop and snack for lunch, and then 750 calorie meal for dinner. Is that a good way to go? Or shall I cut the snack out and stick to just one main meal and two shakes?
Or second option is 3 scoop shake for brekfast and dinner and then 750 calorie meal for lunch.

(I work varied shifts too) so brekfast may be at 7/8/9 depending on the day.

I hope to lose weight with Huel and have been struggling to find a clear plan to take on and stick to. If I don’t have a plan in place I end up losing motivation and I really want this to work.

So any advice will be very grateful, or if you have a plan you use which has helped you lose weight that you recommend - that too would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

You didnt specify if you will use vanilla or unsweet huel, but with vanilla that would be about 1650 kcal per day. I dont think thats really enough. Maybe add another scoop to one of those meals?

Also, I personaly find that I register less hunger if I dont drink the huel all in one sitting, but instead slowly graze on it. That makes it much easyer to eat less.

Yes it’s the vanilla.
I can’t seem to drink it all at once so I have it in separate parts taking me a good a hour to consume it all. That way I feel fuller for longer.

Morning: 3 scoops
Lunch: 3 scoops and a snack
Dinner: a healthy meal. Around 1850 calories

Is 570mp for 3 scoops too much?
And if I put in fridge over night will it taste better?

what is 570mp??

People say that its better if you put it in the fridge overnight, I’m too disorganised to make that work.

1850 kcal a day sounds like a reasonable number. If it works for you that’s great :slight_smile:

Best of luck.

Hi, I’ve found two scoops breakfast and two scoop lunch works better for me. I make up a full blender in the morning, divide into two, taking one to work for lunch. It’s not refrigerated and still taste great. This means less calories during the day so evening meals are a bit more flexible. I still feel full and most days no snacking either. Don’t feel you have to stick to the ‘rules’, it’s guidance. Find what works for you and run with it. (Just keep the lid on)

Hi there,

The amount of calories you consume is completely dependent on you and how much your body needs to maintain weight.

To lose 1lb of fat per week you need to consume 500 calories less than you use per day. This is a useful guide on fat loss - http://huel.com/pages/guide-to-fat-loss

What you can do is follow that link to the calorie calculator, this will tell you how many calories you require to lose 1lb of fat per week. It is essential you don’t attempt to lose too much too quickly. This will lead to problems and eventual regaining of the lost weight.

I completely agree that it does depend on what works for you. The key is to eat 500kcal less then you usually do.

Hope this helps.