Chalky feeling in your mouth

I make Huel with 3 scoops, ice, 1/2 water and 1/2 Almond Milk. Even if I blend it, I can’t get rid of the chalky or sandy feeling in my mouth. Does anyone has a solution for this?

Nope…cos that’s exactly how I make it minus the ice and I don’t have that feeling. 500ml of liquid 50/50 water/almond or other plant milk.

rinse your mouth out with vinegar first and that chalky feeling will turn into a fizzy feeling :stuck_out_tongue:

on a more serious note, if it’s a texture thing rather than taste, have you tried chilling it for a couple of hours or more (e.g. overnight) before drinking it?

1 Like

Maybe you can try to add some coconut oil and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Coconut oil tends to thicken liquids and make them more solid

1 Like

I always follow my Huel with a glass of water. Simple, but works.

I have found only using 2 scoops much more palatable. Obviously that means a bigger calorie deficit, but I am experimenting with adding things for different flavours plus extra calories, so fruit, honey, and today I plan to try peanut butter.

I typically make my Huel the night before and put it in the fridge overnight; it soaks up the moisture and makes a much smoother, and more filling, shake :milk_glass: