Chocolate Huel

Does anyone else think the Cacao FS (boost) makes the most awesome chocolate Huel??

I tried the chocolate boost and it was nice at first sip but quite hard to finish a whole shaker.

I regularly add real raw cacao to my Huel cos as everyone knows, it just works so well.

But I recently tried the Cacao flavour boost (in 50:50 Original / Unflavoured) and WOW it is so good! Seriously chocolatey without being too sweet or sickly. It’s just the best ever chocolate Huel.

@Tim_Huel maybe they should try making the UK chocolate premix by basing it on the Cacao FS and Original powder (but with less sweetener) instead of basing it on the chocolate boost and the vanilla powder?? Maybe the cacao combo would be more popular in the UK than the chocolate premix that got released in the US.

For anyone that wants chocolate Huel but hasn’t tried the cacao boost - try it now! It’s delicious
It’s actually now my favourite flavour above everything else.

7 Likes

I totally get what you mean, the cacao fs is better for choco Huel than the choco fs.
It sounds completely off, but it’s true. Was a little disappointed though, because I
hoped for a slightly bitter cacao flavour :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want cacao Huel (nice bitter flavour), use real cacao.
If you want chocolate Huel, use the cacao FS.

Both are good!
But very different

For maximum bitterness (and health benefits) make sure you buy un-dutched cacao powder.

Real cacao in Huel is delicious.

The cacao boost makes really awesome chocolate flavour Huel though, is what I’m saying.

3 Likes

So what is it you’re trying to say?

5 Likes

@Coup :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well you’re the one that couldn’t understand so I had to explain it again

2 Likes

I think Christina is confessing she’s a cacaoholic :laughing: Or should that be cacaohueloholic? :rofl:

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t mention at this point that this mornings Huel contains a heaped teaspoon of Cacao FS and 2 heaped teaspoons of real raw cacao powder…

3 Likes

Coup should be banned from holidays from work is what I’m saying, because he doesn’t know how to behave when he’s not occupied by (insert daily occupation here)

6 Likes

Haha mighta known :laughing::laughing::laughing:
One of my favourite flavours too (either way) perhaps just not that much at a time though :grin:

Sure, blame the Dutch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ve got Blooker cacao, it’s actually really good.
But mixed it really tastes like chocolate.
I’ll see if I have to get a different cacao powder as well.

5 Likes

@ChrisH0402 have you tried the cacao boost in Unflavoured Huel?
This morning I put 2 tsp cacao flavour boost in 3 scoops of UU Huel and 700ml water.
It gave a really bitter dark chocolate taste - really delicious

6 Likes

Guess I’ll try that next time :grin:

1 Like

I’m with you on this one. We, Dutch people, make excellent cacao (and weed but that’s another story).

4 Likes

I’m now totally addicted to Cacao (fs or raw) in UU Huel - it tastes exactly like dark bitter chocolate. The bitterness of the UU actually adds to the deliciousness !
This morning I blended in 100g dark frozen sweet cherries.

It Was Orgasmic

Dark Chocolate Cherry Huel

Seriously recommend this one for all dark chocolate / cacao / Black Forest fans

5 Likes

I still need to try your Nutella Huel recipe, omg just the thought of it :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Oh the chocolate hazelnut one was so good!!!
I think I used alpro hazelnut milk and Original Huel and cacao flavour boost

2 Likes

Ahhh, so that’s why the cakes were so good when I went to Amsterdam… that high-grade Dutch cacao…

4 Likes

Reminds me of the ‘bunny cakes’ in a Midsomer Murders episode :rofl:

1 Like