Cutting body fat down

Hi all,

I’m curious about huel and i’ve recently bought a sample pack to see what its like. I’m looking to try and cut my body fat down to around 11 or 9% from about 16% and as as huel has all the daily intakes of protein, carbs, fats etc. I’m wondering if this would be a good diet to follow for a 12 week training plan?

I know I doubt I would be ok doing it straight from the off, but my aim would be after a couple of weeks to go 100% Huel and look to see if my abs would start to come through from doing Calisthenic (body weight) training and weights 2 times a week with cardio.

Just looking to hear your thoughts on this and how I should go about it :slight_smile:

Go for it. Huel is great for cutting body fat without losing too much overall weight (expect your gross weight to drop some, however).

I’ve been cutting the last few weeks (~1500 cals for me) and have found Huel great.

After a couple of weeks of replacing breakfast and lunch with Huel, I did 100% Mon-Thurs last week. I’m now planning on including a few 100% days a week going forward.

It makes calculating your cals/macros so easy (I use MyFitnessPal). Whilst it’s a slight ‘psychological challenge’ to go without an evening meal, I’m inclined to say going 100% makes diet compliance easier as food is just taken out of the equation completely (plus having 100g of Huel as an evening meal around 7pm completely kills my hunger until bedtime). The lack of washing up/emptying the dishwasher is a nice added bonus too :grin:

3 Likes

Body fat percentage in females
Obesity is a condition with an increased body fat percentage that can lead to co morbidities such as diabetes mellitus. The Body Mass Index (BMI) and waist circumference are popular measures of body fat. A BMI more than 30 kgm-2 is considered as Obese. In some Asian countries this value can vary due to genetics they inherit.
Developing different health related complications such as cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes are becoming very popular among overweight and Obese people. Excessive food intake, Unhealthy diet, lack of exercise and other genetic factors can Increase body fat and lead to compromise of health.
https://goo.gl/LPfmoy