Yes of your body progres, just for yourself.
Weight: 48.4kg BAM Huel magic
Food Intake: (1576kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 BerryHuel w MochaFS, 1 Huel Orange Bar
- Snack—1 Huel Orange Bar, 90g Huel Granola
- Dinner—45g Huel Granola, 1/2 BerryHuel w MochaFS, ~30g Huel Granola
Activity: (2344kcal out)
- T25 Beta Core Cardio (136-155)
- 1h Zumba (342-371)
- 21,535 steps total
- My sleep always kinda changes after eating just Huel. I’m up at 8am and I usually wake around 10.30am. Woke up kinda hungry.
- omg LOL i just had a brilliant?gross?idk? idea: I made jelly using sugar free lemonade. What if I made edible Huel jelly…?
- Don’t know if Huel fog or 6.5h-sleep-fog
- weiRD THINGS R HAPPENING WITH MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
@Huel yep!! I take way too many body ‘progress’ pics hahaha my camera roll is a nsfw nightmare
Weight: 48.1kg excuse me whAt
Food Intake: (1588kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 BerryHuel ChocFS, 1 Huel Orange Bar
- Snacks—30g Huel Granola, 1 Huel Orange Bar
- Dinner—56g Huel Granola, 1/2 BerryHuel ChocFS, Huel pancakes (30g Huel, 1/2 egg, 33ml almond milk, 5 sprays oil) + 5g Sweet Freedom chocolate sauce, 3x sf lemonade jello
Activity: (1858kcal out)
- T25 Speed 2.0 (171-183)
- 12,637 steps total
- OOF my glutes are aching! The leg heavy Core Cardio’s gonna be a fun challenge to conquer yahhhs. 25+ air squats
- So i found a log that had my 2016 weights on it. 2016 was when I was desperately trying to lose weight while still not being in the right headspace of recovery to do that yet so BINGES, BINGES EVERYWHERE.
- And this would be since the start of last March 2018, essentially just before I started Huelling
- Imma make Huel pancakes bc I’m starting to have an all or nothing mindset towards Huel/not-Huel and imma show myself that it’s fine to have some egg milk & choc sauce ultimately it’s still CICO!
- Huel pancakes
Weight: 48.2kg good thing I now know not to be hung up about daily 0.1kg fluctuations as an indicator of “I did something wrong yesterday!”
Food Intake: (1393kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 BerryHuel w ChocFS, 60g Huel Granola
- Snacks—1 Grenade Bar, 1 PHD Whey Bar, 60g Huel Granola
- Dinner—50g Huel Granola, 1/2 Huel orange bar
Activity: (1936kcal out)
- T25 Dynamic Core (97-109)
- 14,335 steps total
- BMs are still not regular, gas is a THING. (Seems to always happen when I just do Huel)
- Better sleep this time though!
- Curious: My weight at midnight was 49.4kg. My weight 8h later was 48.2kg without a BM. Where did that 1.2kg come from?? The only things I’m thinking are water (water vapour from breathing & pee) & uh body heat…?
- mUCH INTESTINAL DISCOMFORT :< just gonna CICO tmr
Weight: 47.9kg YAHHHHHHS BECH
Food Intake: (1385kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 BerryHuel ChocFS, 1/2 Huel Orange Bar, 3/4 Nakd bar, 1 mini lollipop
- Snacks—1/2 Huel Orange Bar, 2 Lotus biscuits, 1 mini lollipop, 1 mini hazelnut kinder egg
- Dinner—1 protein pancake w choc sauce & spread, 200g broccoli w 5g nooch, 20g Blondie, 1/2 cookie, 1/2 salted caramel rice cake
Activity: (1927kcal out)
- 20min chill Erg (80)
- T25 Rip’t Circuit (111-120)
- 13,478 steps total
- Great sleep, finally had a BM lmao Huel fibre y u do dis
- Gr8 food day with few binge urges & nearly no cravings?! Even though I told myself if I hit 48 I can buy some binge foods LOL but I literally walked into those places and walked back out! Was also able to eat a variety of sweets & blondies that I’d baked in measured portions whoa.
- Probably gonna have food & bm weight & weighing earlier tmr so >48.5 is expected.
Food Intake: (1499kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 BerryHuel ChocFS, 1/2 Huel Orange Bar, 200g Halo Top
- Snack—20g V3.0 Huel Orange Bar, 116g lettuce, 145g salsa, 4g mustard, 1 packet chickpeas, 15g Blondie (my word this was amazing), 1 packet snack a jacks
- Dinner—spinach w broccoli & nooch, halo top, strawberry protein shake, 1 mini Milky Way
Activity: (1891kcal out)
- some dance
- 12,113 steps total
- Just got the Huel Bars V3! Anyone tried them yet? What’s the difference…?
- Edit: JUST TRIED THE NEW BARS & omG THEYRE SO SQUIDGY AND GREAT AHHhhhh! I’ve gotten used to eating them mostly for health and the taste was alright, but these are actually TASTY. They taste sweeter and more chocolatey, and it’s almost like how I’d eat Nakd bars. Omg. Am afraid they’re almost too moreish like the Granola!! Huel you are getting way too tasty.
That’s what I’m worried about, and why I bought 6 boxes of v.2 before they all disappeared.
Weight: 48.9kg annoying but welp
Food Intake: (~6746kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 BerryHuel ChocFS, 100g Huel Granola
- 3x bp fml today was a bad day
Activity: (1787kcal out)
- 11,011 steps total
- Opened a new packet of granola; SO MANY CHUNKS AND CLUSTERS?! What is this Huel is this actually granola now?? I’ve gotten used to eating half powdered granola lmaoo
- Finally got rid of my BerryHuel and can actually enjoy drinking Huel again :’) after my wreck of a bp day I’m thinking I’ll probably do 100% Huel next week, with 1/2 Huel & Huel Bar for lunch.
Food Intake: (1631kcal in)
- Lunch—75g BerryHuel, 1 Huel Orange Bar
- Snacks—48g Huel Orange Bar, 110g Huel Granola
- Dinner—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 70g Huel Granola i can finally enjoy Huel again!!! NO MOAR BERRY YAHS
Activity: (1961kcal out)
- T25 Dynamic Core (~99-105++)
- Huel for the next 5 days at least so I can function without feeling hopeless & emotionally distressed lEGGO.
- omg drinking MochaFS Huel I finally remember why I like Huel again ugh using up berry was painful xD
- ate too much today but ahh well didn’t bp at least
Food Intake: (1515kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 1 Huel V2.0 Orange Bar
- Snacks—1 Quest Cookie Dough Bar + 100g Huel Granola
- Dinner—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 70g Huel Granola
Activity: (2150kcal out)
- 1h 3.5km walk (342)
- 25min 1.7km walk (139) + back (172 for 35min)
- T25 Core Cardio (134-149)
- I LOVE HUEL ONCE MORE happy tears
- Hmm I actually like the crumblier V2.0 bars…
- Update: bought 2 more clearance boxes of it before it runs out xD @Africorn followed your lead!
THE CHUNKS ARE INSANE WHAAAAAT
Food Intake: (~1631kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 30g Huel Granola, 1.5 protein bar, 2 bites friends food
- Snacks—1 Huel Orange Bar, eggwhite omelette, broccoli w mushroom, Huel Granola
Activity: (2072kcal out)
- 40min Bodycombat (243)
- 25min CXWorx (78)
- 15,174 steps total
- I think I have a subconscious fear that CICO is simply gonna stop working for me one day…
- Aubergine is my favourite food ever I keep craving it but it’s become such a huge fear food I hate this irrationality
I guess an association needs to be built between bp and wiping out your overall deficit.
I mean that wipes out 9 days of 500 cal deficit, which isn’t easy to recover from.
Not sure how one goes about succeeding with building this though.
@GTIPuG yeh fair enough I was thinking that; I think a slight one already has been built although the getting rid of some food weight messes with that associative link.
Time to attempt to use psych to re-condition my brain
In a counter-intuitive sense I think sometimes when the scale increases or I predict it’s gonna increase the next day I end up bp-ing bc i want to associate bp with weight gain which is kind of stupid but welp
(Conditioning gone wrong)
Food Intake: (1514kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MatchaFS Huel, 1 Huel Orange Bar, 1 packet snack-a-jacks
- Snacks—150g frozen berries, 1 packet snack-a-jacks, 2 caramel rice cakes, 3 ryvitas, 1 Special K, 1/2 Grenade brownie protein bar, 1/4 Nakd berry delight
- Dinner—80g crayfish tails, 100g smoky pepper squid, 13g hummus chips, 5g lentil chips, 5g quinoa chips, 101g mushroom, 92g zucchini
Activity: (1899kcal out)
- T25 Rip’t Circuit (120-150)
- 11,753 steps total
- Gonna pause Huel Granola, getting too addicted again!
- I feel like my cardio health is getting noticeably better??? I barely get out of breath and I feel quite comfortable when running / doing high knees / bodycombat etc. I feel like I should be pushing myself more LOL
- Going back to basics with lunch Huel and 12-8 IF CORE GOALS
- I’m getting irrationally scared of eggplant, so I bought one that I’m gonna try several recipes with tomorrow to show myself there’s nothing to be scared of!
Food Intake: (idk)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, etc.
Activity: (1651kcal out)
- 7385 steps total
Weight: 49.1kg idk what I’m doing whoops I need a direction WHERE IS MY DRIVE TO LOSE WEIGHT
Food Intake: (1450kcal++++++++ aka too much)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel
- etc. ahaha brb writing essay
Activity: (1830kcal out)
- T25 Upper Focus (124)
- 9863 steps total
- Re-framing: I think I’m partly mentally paralysed bc my deficits are no longer very realistic: on days I’m not as active it’s simply not realistic to have a 500cal deficit without being unhealthy. My BMR is literally 1197kcal now and it continues to decrease as my weight goes down. SO I’m gonna reduce my expectations.
- I’m gonna aim for 1kg/month = 2.2lbs/month = 7700kcal deficit/month = 257kcal deficit/day
- Some days will have a bigger deficit, some days will be less, some days may go over. But I’m no longer looking for a 500kcal deficit because that’s unrealistic. I haven’t “failed” if I don’t have a huge deficit. Consistency will win out in the end. Since I’m aiming for ~1500kcal I just need to have TDEEs of ~1750-1800kcal! That’s realistic! If I do so, I’ll reach 45kg by July. No rush.
Food Intake: (~2323kcal akatoo much)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, snack a jacks, pork cracklings, zero sugar Fanta orange, cookies (~1010kcal)
- etc (~523kcal)
- Dinner—zucchini, chicken, Chinese eggplant dish!!, granola w milk, mars ice cream (~790kcal)
- I’ll update better when I’m finally done with essays rip wish me luck!
Activity: (1819kcal out)
- T25 Speed 2.0 (161-190)
- 11,106 steps total
Food Intake: (~1772kcal in)
- Lunch—56g MochaFS Huel, 110g zucchini, 102g mushroom, 149g 8 cherry tomatoes, 30g Cheerios, 25g kellogg’s multi shapes (~575)
- Snacks—butternut squash, quorn veggie curry, pulled beef brisket, eggplant, cinnamon bun etc. (~620)
Activity: (1837kcal out)
- T25 Core Cardio (162)
- 10,850 steps total
- I have a bad habit of a tendency to snack non stop while I study agh how does one stop this?
- Am experimenting with increasing the amount of water I add to my Huel. Tried 56g with the full shaker (just the cup part not the cap) and I like it a lot better already actually! Especially when drinking it in lecture.