HI FRIENDS! So for those of you who have never read my looooooongass post documenting when I first started Huel (9th April 2018, it’s been a month!!), here it is Intermittent Fasting (16:8), ED Recovery and Weight Loss My background is on there so I’m not gonna repeat it and bore y’all to death LONG POST ALERT HAHA I’m always a bit of a ranter
- Instagram: @loseweightdammit https://www.instagram.com/loseweightdammit/
- Are you new to Huel? If you wanna get £10 off your first order, use my link! https://huel.mention-me.com/m/ol/hl3bf-06305e8bea
The Challenge Plan:
- 1 week: 7th May to 13th May 2018
- Continue Intermittent Fasting (16:8)
- 1350-1450kcal (3x 112.5g + flavouring)
- Meal timings: Either 12.30, 3.30, 6.30; or sipping throughout the day
- Coffee, tea, chewing gum allowed
Challenges: (that I foresee)
- Socialising through lunches after lectures…
- My friend’s coming over from Germany to visit us, and I already have to skip out on a Formal dinner on 13/5 which I am QUITE BUMMED ABOUT :<
- Drinking/eating Huel in public and not looking like a complete idiot (I’m thinking of getting a stylish looking, not-clear flask to drink it from so I don’t look like a wannabe gym-nut since I obviously don’t look like one…y’all feel?)
*Any suggestions for a cheap, insulated, stylish, 750ml flask?
- Wanting to chew something, and eat something savoury
- Binge urges(?)
- Smoothie challenge: Seeing if you can live of Huel + My sleep hasn’t been good so trying to see if it’s diet.
- Convenient and cheap: lel broke student + it’s exam term ain’t nobody gon do groceries
- It makes me feel good and satiated LOL (+ I really like the taste)
- Lose 0.5kg
- To break my habit of sugary snacks
- Mental challenge: Not being tempted by social events (it’s only 1 week!) and dealing with hunger.
- Huel Intake
- Other observations/comments
So yeah. When I’d first started ED Recovery, I used to wish I didn’t have to deal with food 3x a day at least. Worrying about the portion sizes, whether it’s disordered, whether my binge urges were purely mental or physical, whether I was feeling too full = gain fat, whether weighing myself and counting calories would trigger me into extreme restriction/full-blown binges.
I used to wish I could just be hooked up to an IV-drip that would give me everything I needed AND be able to lose weight because I could calibrate it to the exact expenditure math I needed.
- Lose weight without the fuss of worrying: are the macros accurate? am I getting all my vitamins?
- Convenience! Especially in exam term, ain’t nobody got time to prepare meals & worry about produce spoiling.
- Have Huel take up the bulk of my meals, and whatever meals outside of that are for special occasions/because I want to enjoy the food itself (not just for convenient and necessary nutrition).
- Separate mental-urges from physical-urges
Feel free to join me, I’d love to have accountability friends to do this with