Does Huel have a CO2 stats (compared to other food)

Not at all. LOL yes I can paddle :grin:

1 Like

Most people didnā€™t swim or paddle lol
It was icy cold
I LOVE it
My constitution is weird, I donā€™t feel cold in very cold water (it was about 4degrees). I could (and do) swim for hours. And I donā€™t swim ā€œproperlyā€ as I never learnt so itā€™s not like Iā€™m staying warm with fast front crawl or anything (I do my own version of some kinda breast stroke lol).
Iā€™m a pretty strong swimmer as in I can stay afloat for hours. Not sure I could get anywhere fast though. Or with grace :joy:

Iā€™ve been tempted for ages to learn front crawl but I couldnā€™t do that movement right now anyway with my bad shoulder so Iā€™ll stick to my ā€œpaddle-strokeā€

I hate swimming in cold waterā€¦which is why I donā€™t generally swim in the UKā€¦I went swimming in Dorset last weekend but too damn coldā€¦lasted about 5 minutes, and yeah I donā€™t have a proper swimming style either. I do like breast stroke, but thatā€™s another subject altogether.

@hunzas breaststroke in your speedos?

I think you both need a good cooling down now @hunzas @Ian42

1 Like

Far too cold for me Iā€™m afraid :cold_face: :grin:

@ChristinaT where did you take those pics? Looks idyllic

Wales, waterfall country, Brecon Beaconsā€¦
Thereā€™s a nice circular walk that takes you around eight large waterfalls (and a few smaller). Good place to start is Glyneath

1 Like

I like the Brecon water you can buy and its low in sodium compared to other brands.

When you jump in that icy water @Ian42 itā€™s pretty hard not to inhale a stomach / lung full from the shock :joy:

Sounds great @ChristinaT tempted to go and jump in myself, you fancy it @Bee you could put some arm bands on :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I donā€™t think so @Ian42 thanks all the same :grin:

1 Like

I was actually going to ask if that was Wales because it looked suspiciously familiar!

The water is so cold! :cold_face: